Jasmine's Feline Message Forum

Confessions of a Cat Breeder

Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder

We've acquired a great following!

Cat and Kitten Stories

Welcome to Jasmine's Feline Forum

Please feel free to air your kitty problems, ask a question,
or just write about the love you share
with your special feline friend.

Feel free to add your own comments on questions
to help out where you can.

Please note that questions and answers may become part
of our feature articles or stories.

Jasmine's Feline Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7 kittens and diarrhea

Dear Jasmine, I'm new to your site and I need some help. I fostercare cats and kittens for a rescue group. The 7 kittens I have right now have had diarrhea since I received them at 3 weeks old. The stool sample was negative for parasites. I found round worm in the stool and wormed them for round worm. I'm just so frustrated with the diarrhea. I am giving them Imodium AD for it. The Kaolin Pectin didn't work. I was feeding them more KP than food! They were on a soft/kibble diet and I am recently trying straight kibble. Prior to that I was boiling Chicken and feeding them that with Pumpkin. That worked good for fattening them up and getting them over the dehydration but now I can't get them on a regular diet and they are due to be adopted already! They are 9 weeks old. Biscuit, Tater Bug, Kelly, KC, Cheeto, Lucy and Blu. I love cats but these have really worn me down. I have a vet appt. scheduled for them but I thought maybe you had some ideas?
Thank you for any help or suggestions.