2016 FIELD TRIAL RESULTS , GRADES 1 THRU 6
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
C&M 3 Day Open Results

C&M 3 Day Open
Oct. 13th,14th,&15th, 2016
By: Lonnie Ward

Well Hurricane Matthew created some problems but we still got the C&M 3 Day Open in after five days not knowing what to do, but in the end we decided to go with it. As much water as fell it got out of the pen quickly and the weather was as nice as you could ask for. We had 77 hounds . A big thanks to everyone for making the extra effort to come. I know everyone had things that needed to be done after the storm and many were still without power. Maybe it was good to get away from it all for a few days. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits. I think everyone enjoyed the pig picking on Thursday night after the Bench Show. Pig got gone anyway. Thanks to Chris (Bucket) Powell and his wife Angela for Judging the Bench Show for us. They did a first class job.
Clyde Sutton was suppose to Master the hunt but high water prevented him from making the trip. I was trying to think of someone to cover for him with only one day to go and I had a burnout. A vision came to me and it was no other than Mike Carr and I am telling you he did a great job which I knew he would. Thanks Mike for Mastering the hunt with such short notice. Thanks to all the other judges also who came to help even with everything that was going on after the storm. They were as follows and each of them did a super job: Mike Carr, Jason Hayes, Bill Holden; Lonnie Ward, Tommy Murray, Cecil Lee, James Benton, Canon Ward , Zander Holden, Ryan Caison, Jarrett Richardson , Cade Watts, Carson Strickland, Cody Watts, Chandler Strickland, & Preston Watts.C&M was lucky to have Cari Hayes doing the scores again. This girl is good and she knows her stuff. Everyone also liked working with her. Thanks again Cari. I had it kind of easy on meals. Hilda and Lisa did most of the hard part. Lisa also took the pictures and posted them. Thanks Lisa McShane. Thanks Hilda for getting the report to The Chase, Horne, and Leader Board.
Thanks Mike Carr with Pride and Randy McGovern with Show Time for all you do to support our hunts.
Thank you Breanna Batton for selling 50/50 tickets and taking up the meal money. Thanks again hunters for supporting C&M. This will be our last hunt for 2016. Hope to see you all again in Jan. 2017. No way I could have put this on without the help of all these wonderful people. Now the results .

Bench Show
Female
1st. #31 Leggetts Venus: D&S Mighty Man & Burnt Island Robin/ Leggetts Knls., Evergreen, N.C.
2nd #98 H.J.’s Big Girl: Farmer’s Sticker & M.S. Bristol/ H.J. Knls., Supply & Buck Head, N.C.
3rd #310 Never Nice Rhiannon : Brad’s Cat R. & Ward’s White Gal./ Never Nice Knls., NMB, S.C.
4th #18 Hawkeye’s Crimson: Hawkeye’s Slim & Hawkeye’s Com Along/ Hawkeye’s Knls., Buckhead,N.C.
5th #60 Roses Lil Opal: Roses Lil Norman & Roses Lil Lightning/ Bridget Rose/ Ivor Va.
6th #70 Front Row’s Ms. P: King’s Slide & Kannon;s Kelly/ Front Row Knls., Ash, N.C.
7th #6 ch. Top Gun Tempo: ch. Top Gun Shadow 7 ch. Spivey’s Lady Cajun S./ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
8th #7 ch. Roses Lil Frisky: ch. Lake Hills Jaybird & Bates Baby Girl/ Mark & Blace Rose/ ivor Va.
9th #94 S&D Widow: ch. Top Gun Shadow & Hill City Irene/ S&D Knls., Nichols, S.C.
10th #64 Brianna’s Riley: D&S Gambler & Top Cat Ringo Tiff/ Brianna Batten, Cerro Gordo, N.C.

Male
1st #84 Fowler’s Eli H.L. : Fowler’s Stubby H.L. &Fowler’s Maybelle H.L./High Life Knls., Leland, N.C.
2nd #90 Roses Lil Clyde: ch. Lakehill’s Jaybird & Quick Catch Foxy/ Bridget Rose/ Ivor, Va.
3rd #80 ch. Top Gun Pulse: ch. Top Gun Shadow & ch. Spivey’s Lady Cajun S./ Top Gun Knls, Loris, S.C.
4th #15 Roses Lil Stone: Roses Lil Norman & Roses Lil Lightning/ Mack & Blake Rose/ Ivor , Va.
5th #46 Mill’s Iron Man: Shipman & Nelson’s Easy & B&A All American/ Scott Mills (Ham-mer Down Knls.,Delco,NC
6th #3 Stroud’s King: D&S Gambler & Stroud’s Haley/ Stroud’s Knls. Chadbourn, N.C.
7th #41 Hawkeye’s Smoke: Hawkeye’s Slim & Hawkeye’s Amy/ Hawkeye’s Knls., Buck Head, N.C.
8th #14 Quick Catch Iron Man: Sadler’s Tin Man & Clear Cut Black Fly/ Quick Catch Knls. Whiteville, N.C.
9th #111 Front Row’s Steady: Buckshot’s Hardrock & Bond’s Rita/ Front Row Knls., Ash, N.C.
10th #67 Fran’s Kane: D&S Gambler & Top Cat Ringo Tiff/ Frances Strickland, Heart of Dixie Knls., Cerro Gordo, N.C.
BIS #31 Leggett’s Venus/ Leggett Knls, Evergreen, N.C.
BOS #84 Fowler’s Eli H.L. / High Life Knls, Leland, N.C.

Re: C&M 3 Day Open Results

GTP
77 entries 40 finished

lst #74 3560 FCB Red Rose: A&P’s Thunder & Flowers’ Bayou/ Cameron Flowers, Aynor, S.C.
2nd #6 3365 ch. Top Gun Tempo: ch. Top Gun Shadow & ch. Spivey’s Lady Cajun S/Top Gun Knls., Rachel Fowler,Loris,SC
3rd #67 3041 Fran’s Kane: D&S Gambler & Top Cat Ringo Tiff/ Heart of Dixie Knl. Brandy Batten, Cerro Gordo,NC
4th #7 2995 ch. Roses Lil Frisky: ch. Lakehills Jaybird & Bates Baby Girl/ Mark & Blake Rose/ Ivor , Va.
5th #111 2845 Front Rows Steady: Buckshots Hardrock & bonds Rita/ Front Row Knls..Richie Wilson & Jeremy King,Ash, N.C.
6th #5 2736 Hoff’s Cricket; Laurie’s Trooper & ch. Top Gun Electra/ Buckshot Knls, Grant Hoff, Cerro Gordo,NC
7th #94 2618 S&D Widow: ch. Top Gun Shadow & Hill City Irene/ S&D Knls. Steven Blanton, Nichols, SC
8th #2 2610 Quick Catch Hulk:ch. Bonner’s Humpy & J&M Pepper/ Quick Catch Knls., Whiteville,N.C.
9th #41 2560 Hawkeye’s Smoke: Hawkeye’s Slim & Hawkeye’s Amy/ Hawkeye Knls., Buckhead, N.C.
10th #71 2539 Shake N Bake Twinkle: Buckshots Hardrock & Shake N Bake Lil Star/ Shake N Bake Knls.,Maxton,NC

Best Mouth : # 85 Fowler’s Woody H.L./ High Life Knls, Joey Fowler, Leland, N.C.
Classiest Hound # 2 Quick Catch Hulk/ Quick Catch Knls., Whiteville, N.C.
Combination : #6 ch. Top Gun Tempo/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.