​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

2016 FIELD TRIAL RESULTS , NOT GRADED
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
4th Annual Hunt for a Cure

Fist I want to congratulate all that placed and came! Together we raised a little over $5500!!! I am very proud to be on the team of the Arkansas Ladies and Hounds Association. We have a good team of ladies that help make this hunt possible! Vanessa Thompson, Nikki Caskey, Teresa Hill, Derinda Caskey and Sue Noles! We need to thank the ADHA for cooking Dalphas was an amazing cook! Jeremy you were a great cook also. Sportsmix donated 6 bags of feed, and 1/2 the cost of the blankets for all the winners. Specialty Feed donated 20 bags of feed for the winners. Showtime donated 24 bags of feed for the bench show, and best in show and best opposite sex. Kelsey Johnson for donating the other half of the blankets. Brian Sharp with Double S collar donation 10% of his earning from the hunt and a leash and collar to the winners of each class. the Noles Family donated all the cups that the winners received!! We wanna thank Kim Meeks for the beautiful blankets for all the dogs that placed!!!! Powell Graphics for there generosity and great job on trophies and t-shirts! (everyone loved the shirts this year) I would like to thank Glenwood Feed Store for their generous donation of 10 bags of feed for the auction. Extreme dog food for bringing 3 bags for auction, Misty for the 3 beautiful paintings, Noles family for all the paper goods, Teresa, Janice and Derinda for cooking the breakfast. Thank you to the Judges that made it out to judge. We had a good auction this year thank you to all those that donated and bid at the auction and to my husband Jimmy for doing the auction his made it a lot of fun! we raised 2900 just at the auction!!!! Thank you to T & T Fox Pen! They had the pen ready for us!!! Great running and again thank Junior for letting us having the hunt there again this year! Looking forward to next year!!! I'm sorry if I missed someone!!! I want you all to know how much we appreciate each and everyone of you for your continued support!
Thanks and God Bless
Arkansas Ladies and Hounds Association
Vanessa Thompson

Now for the winners>>>>
(I do need the breedings so please texted them to me or comment them below)

Derby:
Place Hound # Points Winner
1 8 220 Justin Platt
2 97 200 Mikel Watson
3 76 195 Sarah Thornberry
4 2 190 Brian Canerday
5 17 180 Fat Boys Kennel
6 7 150 Fat Boys Kennel
7 34 150 Robin Garret
8 3 140 Justin Platt
9 24 120 Toni Mann
10 51 110 Fat Boys Kennel

Combination Winner #8 Justin Platt

All Age
Place Hound# Points Winner
1 111 240 Fat Boys Kennel
2 199 190 Mikel Watson
3 143 185 Angie Thornberry
4 115 165 Brian Canerday
5 104 155 John Burch
6 410 140 Fat Boys Kennel
7 106 130 Toni Mann
8 167 100 Robin Garrett
9 411 100 M&K Kennel
10 919 95 DJ Watson

Combination Winner #2 Mikel Watson

Winner of the Best Breast Cancer Dog was Morgan Beaux

Mark your calendars 3rd Saturday of September 2017 for the 5th Annual Hunt for a Cure!!! At the T & T Fox Pen again!!!