​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Florida Fox Chasers

I do not talk on this board much.But i am going to right now.A lot of folks now me and alot of folks dont.I live in Florida and have hunted from here to North Carolina to Mississippi and everywhere in between.Myself and three other gentlemen drove five hours to this meeting today.One man is a bear hunter and the other hunts rabbits.My point is we ALL need to come together in this fight or we will lose our sport.There a some people that came from out of state on our behalf and you now who you are iam not posting names but we are very thankful that you came.There are people that are on here that live close to me that did not show up today for whatever reason.I have a job also (maybe)at Cape Canaveral i may be laid off tommorow for not coming in today.BUT I DO NOT CARE THIS SPORT IS VERY DEAR TO ME AND IAM NOT WILLING TO GIVE IT UP OVER MISINTERPATION OVER WHAT WE DO IN A ENCLOSURE.What we need is help from every hunter in the U.S. Where is the North American Running Hound Association the chase,horn dog feed companies telemetry companies.WE NEED HELP NOW!I know Johnson telemetry is helping what about the others?Dont wait until it is to late please help!

Re: Florida Fox Chasers

MR.SEAN,I'M BRANDON ,YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I'M HERE FOR OUR SPORT.IF WE (ALL) DON'T STICK TOGETHER NOW AT THIS POINT,WE ARE ALL GOING TO LOSE.FLORIDA IS JUST THERE STARTING POINT.I DEER HUNT WITH DOGS.THEY ARE CHASING US OUT OF THAT.SO I RUN IN A PEN TO KEEP DOWN CONFLICT.MY POINT BEING IS THAT I'M TIRED OF BEING HORASEDBY SOMEONE ELSES OPINION OF WHAT I LIKE TO DO.I'M FED UP WITH IT.THER'S 2 TYPE'S OF THESE IDIOTS,1 BEING GOVERNMENT WHICH IS WANTING MONEY OUT OF THE SPORT.2 IS SOME ANIMAL RIGHT FREAK.THEY CALL IT HUMANE.GOD PUT THESE HOUNDS ON EARTH FOR A REASON.THESE SAME PEOPLE SAY COYOTES ARE TAKING OVER AND THEY SAY IT'S O.K. TOBAIT THEM UP & SHOOT IT WHEN IT COMES TO EAT.SAME THING WITH A TREE STAND HUNTER.SO GIVE ME A CALL ANYTIME PLEASE.I'M A SOLDIER FOR OUR SPORT IN & OUT OF A PEN.I'M TIRED OF SOMEONE ELSE TELLING ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO,BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE IT OR DISAGREE WITH WHAT I DO.THEY NEED TO FIND THEM SOME OTHER PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH,THIS COUNTRY HAS PLENTY.THANKS & I'M HEAR TO FIGHT NOW,NOT WHEN IT'S TO LATE.YOU CAN'T WAIT GUYS UNTIL IT'S A DONE DEAL.MY # IS (256)596-0046.