​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fl needs help

I attended the meeting today in App. Fl.I listened to both sides the hunters and the antis and wondered how could the antis have been so mis led and then they started reading post they had printed out off this very website out loud. The post they were readin came from hunters all over not just Fl. They took the post and read them in a way that i know was not meant to be. but they puttin there own twist to it. We and this computer are our own worse enemy right now, please lets use our phones and emails to get points across.

Re: Fl needs help

Ronald, i agree with you. we will never change the mind of a left wing activist that has it out for there to be no hunting, or believes everyone should be vegetarians. However, there are a lot of folks that can be persuaded one way or the other, and ignorance that we put on the computer day after day is twisted and used against us. I am thankful for the folks that put hours and hours of there time into making our sport better, and i know that this site was created in good fashion, but we have got to use a little sense in the things we say on this computer.
I am afraid we are on borrowed time, and maybe we should quit making excuses, false accusing, and whining about everything that goes on at a field trial and get back to enjoying them while they last.
Good luck in Florida and to the rest of us.[8-)