​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
disappointed with hunter turn out and how we can change this problem.

I am disappointed with the hunter turn out. I witnessed hunters with disability’s that had problem climbing three flights of stair. They also drove from far distances to attend this meeting. I also see people who no longer field trial or hunt at this meeting. Where are the hunters that live close by that this directly affects? I challenge the hunter’s horn and chase magazine to print a full page ad free of charge each month with information regarding the banning of fox hunting. I would like to see all organizations charge $1.00 extra on each dogs entry fee. This would go towards hiring lawyers and lobbyist on behalf of fox hunting. I challenge master fox and speed dogs to ban any hunts that use this site to promote their hunt that do not comply with the extra charge. Puppy hunts, one day hunts, and three days are all included with this fee.I want to have a panel of people from each state that over sees the distrubution of funds recieved from these hunts. I challenge Heath,Lenny, and many more that are capable of helping with this cause. We need to stand togather as one there will no longer be a need for Masters or National associations if fox hunting is ban. It's up to you are you going to fight for your freedom or not. Thanks Tony Malphurs

Re: disappointed with hunter turn out and how we can change this problem.

Give me an address i will get a check on its way from Lake Ouachita Fox Hunters Assoc. we will help any way we can. S.R.

Sam, until we can get set up checks can be made out to Florida State Fox Hunters Association. This is just the beging an we have alot of work to do. Address 14256 NW 270 ave Alachua Fl. 32615

Everyone, we need to get behind Tony and all of Florida friends... Tony has a good idea and this is a step in the right direction. Hate to see this happen.. As hunters we once were the majority, it was once a part of everyday living. Now, not so much so. We are infact the minority now. As the minority we need to stand together and help one another. What we may lack in numbers we gain in strength and passion for our sport.

Lets all stand together on this one guys!!!!

Good POST Tony,I agree,We do need some ideas on how to raise money to help finance our legal endeavers in the future,you might have hit the nail on the head,this would have to be done at every trial held everywhere,this is something we all have to stick together on,there is a lot of thoughts, ideas and phone calls being made,hope we can come up with solutions in the very near future.All hunters are affected.Your friend Sonny

Tony - You dont have to challenge me, when the North American Hunting Hound Alaince came out I went to work to get money for them The Mid South gave 1 dollar per dog and was just short of a 400 dollar donation I also pleaded with the SC FHA to donate and we did our secretary got with David Bailey and sent money.

I work a full time job and coach all kinds of ball year around and dont have the time to focas 100% of my time on this, I am pretty sure SC has done its part for getting money to the groups who are supposed to be helping combat this issue, I also spoke with Mike Carr and he is working with some pen owners to set up a meeting with the senator who in SC has went public against us, I am confident we will be able to work with that group and a sound solution for all parties will come out.

The Pen Owners are the ones who really need to step up and battle this as they have the most to lose, the hunters can run on the outside or pick up another hobby, the pen owners have a finacial stake in this and I believe they need to lead the cause.

In this economy we can not expect all the fox hunters to continue to give money they dont have. I spoke about this at length at a meeting last night common people are tapped out because they are hit from every direction to give money.

I will be more than happy to meet with any politians if the group feels some good will come out of it...But just rest assure I feel pretty confidant I have done my part on getting money to these associations to help support our rights to fox hunt.

Lenny

Just more reasons for needing to hitch our wagons with a BIG National Kennel club as registry.