​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tell me what you think---

Yesterday my phone rang all day---Last night I never went to bed---I was on and off the phone with bravenet until 3:30 this morning and after that I copied and pasted until it was time to hit the shower---All I heard yesterday was, "Get something fixed to help defend the state of Florida"---Today the board is full of, "You should have not blocked the board"---So tell me what you want---I only want to help every foxhunter I can---I went to a lot of trouble yesterday and I hope I don't see another day like that for many, many moons---It will be very easy to unlock the Masterfox Archives tonight but it was a real pain in the rear to get it locked last night---So speak up foxhunters---This board is you---I'm all ears---

Re: Tell me what you think---

Fred I personally think you done a very good Job! If there is anyway i can help you monitor the site let me know. We as hunters need to be smarter about what we say on a public forum. Please leave it locked!

Fred i love the site & go on it 4-6 times a day. There is a roller pigeon.com tht i have gone on for sometime & we pigeon guys have trouble with BOPs Birds of pray takeing our birds &when discussed on site individuals used the info to arrest some of the fanciers. The site now has strict rules on BOPs& a strict code of conduct as to what can be discussed along with site monitors made up of some of the fanciers. for my part this appears to work & is a great site. Haveing said that so is your site Great, Lets do what ever it takes to bring it back even with some new rules. Keep up the good work & long live our rights to run hounds in or out of the wire. Yours in the sport Bob

Fred, I know you did what you thought best. But, just like when Clint shut down speeddogs, i think it hurts more than helps. We cannot be forced into doing things by these anti hunter groups. What we put on here is not good enough for them. They make up lies and rather than knell down before them, we should send it right back. We cannot make them like us no matter how many benefit hunts we have or all the political correct comments we make. Full speed ahead!!!!

its ok just moniter its content ...set some rules and enforce them

fred if they had already been watching then they already had whatever it was they thought they could use. We are not doing anything wrong, unmoral illegal her so what they got is what they twist and make up.I also dought very seriously that bravenet and you could have devlopped any kinda of internet block that somone who ever that might be cannot crack into like a glass window if they are puter savey! if we not in the wrong as we are not, then we shouldn't act like we got a BIg secret to hide! this board is a good thing but it is by far the least policed of the 2. No name posts seem to be welcome on this site! and they shouldn't be. If i had wanted to i could have printed off every single paige on this meesage board in a hour yesterday, so what does locking it do if that had already been done? Its your poney and ride it how ever it suits you,being in the middle as you are is a lonely place. goodluck
hill city

I say unlock it and in some way make it where you have to sign in and give information so that you know who is signing in if at anyway possible or get some help monitoring for the no-name post and folks that don't follow some type of respectable guidelines. I am on and off of here a lot throughout the day and would be more than happy to monitor and be able to delete and get rid of the no-name posters. If you can't post your name and use the sight with respect, then you should be banned or have your IP banned, no questions asked!

Stephen w/Ambler Ridge

fred you do a fine job with this site when it all boils down we are all hunters whether we like eachother or ones hounds the one thing i can say and im shure along with many others on this forum is we love to foxhunt ,the pursuit and the chase i meen after a hunt we all look like a bunch of wild banshees trying to catch our hounds but in the end we all do it for the sport and as mr.hilton said be proud and we shouldnt bow down to some suburb twinkle toe who had a hard day at his 9_4 job.most of us are back breaking gettin it done americans and thats my 2 cents wrote politely for you twinkle toes.

STEPHEN,I AGREE.I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TO BECOME A MEMBER & LIKE ANYTHING ELSE,MAKE A FEE & ALL FEES SHOULD GO TO SUPPORT OUR SPORT IN ANY FASHION NEEDED.THAT'S MY OPINION.YOU SHOULD HAVE TO BE INVITED TO BE A PART OF US.I GUESS THAT WOULD MAKE US AN ORGANIZATION.EVERY HUNTER YOU KNOW,KNOWS ANTHER HUNTER YOU DON'T KNOW,SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD BE RESPOSIBLE FOR YOUR RECOMINDATIONS.IT'S THAT EASY.IT SHOULD START WITH FRED WALKER.HE SHOULD START WITH THE HUNTER HE KNOWS & TRUST & THEN DOWN THE LINE.WE ALL KNOW WHO THE HUNTERS ARE.256-596-0046 IS MY # IF ANYBODY NEEDS TO TALK TO ME.

i think this side needs to be policed ALOT closser than what it is -if it can't be for whatever reason then do away with it-i have noticed over the last 6 mnths on this side an enormous amount of talk on game situations,lying,cheating and this that,and the other-we all know some or all of it goes on from time to time in different areas but this side has turned to a "calling out somebody" and a "how much drama can we create" site over the last several mnths worse than anything-i mean if you want to call something or someone out,do it at the hunt or to their face-not freakin on here-talking about the game situations at pens should be another absolute negative-we do all we can to protect the game,so leave it at that-and as far as this no name post crap,,BANN'EM and be done with it-we ain't got time for all the freakin drama or for people to try to be a big time promoter on here-it needs to be strait up and THATS IT-it really ain't that hard-ourselves and our mouths are our own worst ENEMY in our hound running/hound hunting world-SO LETS PULL UP OUR PANTS,AND FREAKIN GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!!!! just my three cents

Fred i have never met you but i think you have done a great job this is a sport that i have been in for 52 years and if i have done anything on this web i am deeply sorry . why could you not give everyone that gets on the web page a code # like there kennel # and if they put something on here that should not be you can pull the pug, on them, atleast you would know what their saying,thanks fred for your time hope to meet you soon..

it obviously wants a code to get on to it. keep it that way, but demand kennell information, email address, name, fellow hunters you hunt with in an email to you for a code. change the code periodically only emailing it to the people that you think are using it properly and posting a name etc. Might be more work for you however I think it would be worth it atleast until september and hopefully things get worked out in florida.

1. Remove all no name post they make up allot of the trouble or controversy.

2. If we can have it set up to post you have to log in and give credentials, this should clean up allot of the issues.

3. Come up with a strict guideline of the web sites do's and don’ts.

4. I agree we should not act like we have done anything wrong as we have not broken any laws we always hunt legally.

Be good

Lenny

guys , most of the no name posting isnt whats used to outlaw foxhunting.

Every time new rules are put on websites, you kill any type of arguing or debating that is critical for new and profound ideas.

Do we really want to turn Masterfox into a "Congratulations, and Happy Birthday" only type post website? Maybe a Classified ad only website?

Putting all kinds of rules and stuff will only make the posters politically correct enough to have absolutly no fresh ideas.

I do believe some things shouldnt be discussed on a computer, that may be used against us. But how is "In The Know" arguing with "Little Rock Gazette" about how he's gonna put it on everybody, really hurting the sport or anyone for that matter? Something to think about guys, I think there are bigger issues here than no name posters, who are usually saying what everyone else is thinking anyway????

MR.FRED I AM A 4TH GENARATION DOG HUNTER AND JUST STARTED FEILD TRAILING MYSELF BUT HAVE BEEN AROUND IT FOR 15YRS OR SO AND HAVE DONE ALOT OF PLEASURE HUNTING IN THE OFF SEASONS.I WAS RECENTLY TURNED ON TOO YOUR WEBSITE A LITTLE WHILE BACK BEFORE I GOT TOO READING THIS I NEVER NEW FOX HUNTING WAS SO BIG I KINDA THOUGHT IT WAS A SOUTHERN THANG BUT LOW AND BEHOLD I FIND OUT ITS WORLD WIDE.I JUST THINK YOUR WEBSITE IS GREAT AND I CANT SEE HOW THOSE IDIOTS COULD SHUT FOX HUNTING DOWN IF WE ALL PULL TOGETHER AS ONE MEANING ALL DOG HUNTERS COON,DEER,HOGS,BIRD,OR WHAT EVERE YOU RUN WITH YOUR DOGS.THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE USED TO PULL EVERYONE TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE UNITED STAND DONT STOP THIS WEBSITE WE WILL LOOSE TOUCH AND LOOSE THE BATTLE THANKS BARRY DANIELS

Well I dont know Barry Hilton or Chris Wright but I agree that they already have whatever they intend to use against foxhunting and foxhunters.By hiding the board in their mind is admitting guilt they will say we had something to hide or things that arent on the up and up. So as far as what they want from it that damage is already done. I also agree with whoever it was that said dont bother folks in charge in states that are not under fire at the time. Yes each state needs to get together with a plan to defend our hunting rights and be prepared for this when this sort of thing hits (if and when) in our home. As far as the no-name post most are quite funny and some are interesting my thinking is that most who complain are the ones doing it as bit dog usually hollers. Right now the focus is on Florida and that is where the fight and support should be focused. But still we sit back idle in our own little part of the world and do nothing and hope everything works out for them old boys down in Florida. I hope when it happens in our little parts of the world them good ole boys in Florida dont feel that way about us. It is to easy to exspect others to deal with problems and then complain when things dont work out. The NRA has come on board to join this fight and that is a great and powerful force on our side but dont do nothing and think oh they will take care of it they are trying to help us not do it for us. Harlan Stoncipher is another great team and avid supporter but it will take us all to fight this continous battle....TYE ps I am 52 yrs old and have had dogs all my life.