​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saving Fox Hunting

There is a man in this country that can do more to save Fox Hunting than any 300 of us could ever do. He has the ORGANIZATION, THE RESOURCES, AND THE KNOW HOW TO GET IT DONE.
He has lived his life with hounds and from everything I have ever heard about him he is always willing to lend a hand. His organization of lawyers spreads to numerous States and his contacts are numerous.
Now I am sure if a committee of hunters that know Mr. Harland Stonecipher would ask for an appointment with him and sit down and explain our situation he would be more than glad to help or advise us.
I was told that the Representative from the NRA did an outstanding job standing up for the hunters in Fl. I think if these two men would engauge in the hunters efforts and we listen to them it would move us along in a precise and timely manner. Sure we all have ideas that might work, but these men have ideas that have worked.
Hope everone the best in this battle but it will take folks like I have mentioned to pull everone together and get on the same page quickly.

Re: Saving Fox Hunting

Steve you are Right On target.Mr Harland and the NRA HAS THE RESOURCES AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE WE ARE IN.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA,ALL HUNTERS SHOULD BAN TOGETHER,AND TOGETHER WE CAN FIGHT,AND THE FIGHT WE HAVE BEFORE US "TODAY" IS THE STATE OF FL.
Make no mistake,this is going to be a battle that will come home to all,if we don't use all the resources we have.I totally agree with you Steve.
Sonny

Re: Saving Fox Hunting