​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INVITE

USO INVITE

Please come join us in the sunshine state of Florida for a prestigious foxhunt and social event. Come see some of the all time legends of foxhunting. We will have past hunters attending and participating that won this hunt over forty years ago. We will have a hunter there who has set an all time record that will be hard to beat.

All preparation and accommodations are in place to have a successful hunt. We have a “Who’s Who” of Judges from all over the United States and the most hunting land that this event has ever been held on. Mr. Jack Floyd has spent countless hours and has successfully acquired additional hunting areas that field trials have never been on before. We thank him and all the other wonderful people in Florida that has helped the USO come together in this new location. We are looking forward to bringing the USO to this area, we think we will make history and produce one of the greatest hunts in our sixty-five year existence.

While visiting in July at the Blackwater hunt, we met the most outgoing and caring families and hunters that I have ever met since I have been hunting. This is the way this sport is meant to be.

The Florida Wildlife Commission, Florida Forestry Service, Milton Chamber of Commerce and the Santa Rosa County Tourism Group will be attending our banquet on Monday night, so if there are any questions about the forest or facilities, please feel free to talk to them. Also, if there are any questions before then, please contact me at 910-309-9675 or 910-484-5296 or email at Kenny@fulcherelectric.com , I would love to talk to you.

So if you want a weather change, a great hunting experience and meet old friends and make new ones, come join us, March 1st through March 5th, we would love to have you.

May God Bless America and our foxhunting tradition.

Kenneth Fulcher
President
United States Open 2010