​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Faith Without Works is Dead

I think we need to pray. My Dad and many others filed a lawsuit against the Arkansas Game and Fish Com. They were trying to make us unload our guns, and case them when in travel. We won, they appealed to Supreme Court, we won again. Second ammendment right was in violation, was the ruling. We need to look at some old laws in the State of Fl. and see if there are any, that maybe in violation of our rights. Remember Moses didnt change Pharoah's mind, God did, he use Moses as a mouth piece, and Pharoah let the people go. Faith Without Works Is Dead!

Re: Faith Without Works is Dead

Bro Johnny, you are sooooooo right. I prayed about this this morning and will continue to do so. God wants us to take everyting to Him, there is no problem too large nor too small, He loves it when we trust Him enough to take our needs to Him. Yes God did change Pharoh's mind and yes Pharoh did turn the people loose and then Pharoh decided he wanted the people back and we all know what God did, He parted the Red Sea in able to let His people escape and then let the waters flow over Pharoh's army. Our God has no limitations. As the song states, "oh what peace we often forfeit and oh what needless pain we bear, when at first we do not carry, everything to God in prayer. Thanks for the reminder!!