​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Open Speed and Drive...

The hunt is a open speed and drive March 6th. 2 tons of Magnum Dog Feed to give out to the top 10 hounds.Lunch will be provided and we are having a big raffle. The hunt is put on by Lampadoshia Hunting Club. And sponsored by MAGNUM DOG FEED out of Waycross GA.The club members will be judgeing, and will not be running hounds in the hunt. So if you think you have a fast hound we would love to have ya...cell 904-753-2959...home 904-225-9715...Chris Spivey

Re: Open Speed and Drive...

btt

Only 1 week before this hunt still got some good #'s left....

btt..

I have had some really good #'s turned in so if you are wanting to come give me a call....904-225-9715....904-753-2959...

GETTING CLOSE BOYS WHO'S GOT THE HEAT SHOULD BE A FINE HUNT WITH ALOT OF OUTA STATERS GOING TO BE THERE.....SO WHO'S GOT IT ??????????????????

after seein the last hunt up there if the white dogs from middleburg fl is there, thats most likely where the feed will go too

No Way a white dog wins this hunt. This is not Sandsifters or Manning! It will take a real fast dog, not a white piddler. It will take one of those blackback blurs to win this hunt. Better have a good number boys. Bring it !

last dog to win at sandsifters was white and won the calcutta all 3 days

My ol buddy Ronald Cercey just won first second an thrid speed an drive a couple weeks ago an all he will feed is a white dog.

thats the dogs i was talking about they are bad fast

brock give me a call 352 595 7615

Yea sir ol Ronald is on fire now.Hope him an the lil white dogs stay that way

I'm going to put his fire out.

Speed and Drive Man if you have the heat , bring your trailer, because the winner is going to be loaded down with Magnum dogfood! This is going to be one day of barn burning running.This hunt has got to have the most dogfood ever given for a one day hunt! The pen is ready, all you have to do is BRING IT ! Then you can LOAD IT. I take it you are not running any of those white snot poppers right? If you are...we will let you help us load it on our trailer

is ronald even comming?cant wait to see who takes the magnum home and how they are going to get it there.i heard mr.ben jones was comming so all yall better be ready

MR. BEN WILL BE HARD TO BEAT.RONALD 1ST 2ND AND 4TH S&D LAST HUNT IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME STAY HOME.NOW MR. BEN IS COMING.MAYBE WE CAN GET 10TH.

anybody heard from lil corn is he still comming? he hasnt been on here in a couple of weeks i miss my old buddy

YEA MAN I HERE! HEY THE POWER IS COME !!!! LOL .... SEE YEA GUY IN THE MORN ...

I SMELL COW CUTER MONEY!!!!

I HEARD THAT CORN

is the power comin from GA or FL?????

and

who do you think it is?

EXPLOSION i am brin them pINK PANTIES for you

CORNCOB ARE YOU GOING TO BRING YOUR PLOTT HOUNDS IN THE MORNING TO THE HUNT?

so who took the feed home?