​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Masterfox should be like Speeddogs

Noticed that Speeddogs is going to delete posts where people dont use their real name I dont know if Masterfox has the same ability but sure would eliminate some of these chickens that cant post their real names

Re: Masterfox should be like Speeddogs

Do you ever wonder what this site would be like if you did not get on here and blow your mouth???
Not putting real names has nothing to do with chicken.....Your " friends" do not want to hurt your feelings

Thank you Elroy!!!

As long as it is not damaging to our sport or an individual it is ok as this sometimes is entertaining although I always use my name if I have something to say.Maybe just delete post that are damaging in nature.

As I said last week, I think the ones with the ability to do the deleting are the ones doing the no name posts!
hill city

Chris you need to get David Rowton to be your running mate. Then ya'll could really get things going.

I always use my name but this site would not be as entertaining as it is or used as much if it were not for the no name posters.

why so it would be boring and dull??????

Shucks....
To me both sites are very informative and ENTERTAINING too!! And I bet that some of the posts would be even better & the stories funnier if the real names were used!
I would have to disagree with Darrell though....neither of these sites are boring...for dang certain!!
Y'all have a great day!!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

If half the effort went into saving the sport as it does crying about no name posters, we might not be in the situation we are in today. What frickin difference does it make? It's just as easy to put a fake name as it is your real name or use no name at all. Is the no name poster any less credible than the one who posts his real name? How the heck do we even no if everyone's name is indeed their real name? This is the ONLY site I belong to that people use their real name and not a USERNAME. Deleting no name posts isn't the answer because you can change your name on every single post on this site. I can post 50 times and use 50 different names. The problem is the site itself. This thing is darn near prehistoric as far as forums go. I keep waiting to see if there is a post from Barney Rubble or Fred Flinstone. If you want to solve the no name post issue, change the setup of the forum. There are other forum layouts out there that are way more user friendly than this. Most other sites require each user to log on to the site and when they first sign up and create an account and username,that's the only username they can use from that IP address. If they want to change names or use no name, they would have to do it from another computer. All the other sites I belong to allow you to use avatars next to your username. They allow you to post pictures. They allow you to send a member a PM(personal message)which cuts down on all the, "Hey, Joe Bob, what your phone number?" That all being said, the no name posters aren't to blame for what's happening in Florida or anywhere else. I just don't see what the problem is.

you are right no name.....and mr jabberjaw, i have to disagree with you as well. speeddogs is boring and its way more funny with the made up names on masterfox! the only reason people are crying about the no name posts is because thats the people the no names are always dogging on........the reason the no names keep it going is because everyone gets all stirred up. i love it.