Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frederick Walker

Hill City don't let up, does he.

Re: Frederick Walker

He kinda reminds me of a friend from NC......

LC

Barry---

You know, I really do have lots of friends but the ones that don't like me, well they just don't like me---What else can I say---

Fred Walker
Barry---

You know, I really do have lots of friends but the ones that don't like me, well they just don't like me---What else can I say---

YOU HAVE SO MANY MORE THAT LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAN THE FEW THAT ARE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU AND YOUR FORESIGHT.....WHERE ELSE COULD I BE ENJOING MY SELF AT 4 OCLOCK AM IF NOT FOR YOU.LOVE YOU MAN,ED

Fred,One of GOD's greatest conmanments wasLOVE EVERY ONE AS THY SELF.We don't have to agree on every thing but we do have to love one another. Tommy Chason

Fred I like you, don't play the "the other side doesn't like me" card. Disagree doesn't mean dislike! I have said that many times before on here. I do think you post no name posts on here about me, some funny some not as funny! That said you have done alot and I mean alot of things in this sport that are really good. I do think you had a great idea on trying to reward a running hound at hunts. Its still going and growing till this day! From afar it seems to me you are more about the $$$ it might make for you now then the idea of rewarding S&D hounds that was your original thoughts. However, just bc I rag on you and you on me doesn't mean I dislike you. Look you look better to your followers(the jim jones koolaid drinkers)if you have an adversery(spelled wrong lol) on the other side of your shear greatness and brillance! See I am your fall guy to your greatness!
your friend hill city
PS I never won a bet with anyone I didn't like nor have a i had somone that didn't like me pay off on a lost bet like you did! That said that proves to me that deep down you really like me too LOL!!!
geddy up

Fred,
You need to stop making these no-name post. Pres you almost most got me in tears. Seeing the softer side of you, now I know you can't be stopped. Hill City 2012!!