​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dixieland Derby

Is anyone going, haven't heard anyone of you coontails breathe a word of it? You boys usually have a 50 no-name post flying around about a dog that doesn't even exist cleaning house over there. What's up with you boys. Scared of each other, competition too stiff to speak, too many feelings been getting hurt? What's the deal?

Re: Dixieland Derby

I HEAR SPANKY HAS ALL THE POWER GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HUNTING

That's a start

Tweety are you coming or are you scared on the coontails hounds?

I don't know man, see there's this work thing I kinda got to be on stand by, and I know yall got all that power, wife told me I need to stay home, I don't know, I just don't know

Bird you are going to miss a good one if you don't come. Hope to see you !!!

If the good Lord's willing and the Pearl River don't rise, yall will have yalls hands full of MS hounds over there.

Hey, I'm from Ms. too !!! I just like their spring water .

Yeah, it's better than the chlorine water we got in MS.

Bird those excuses came out of my bag

Enter this Friday and run Sat. and Sun Feb. 27 & 28 2010.

Bird
Come on man I think you are just tired of Clyde skinning that butt.

WELL I'M NOT SURE HOW MY NAME CAME UP BY WHO EVER COONTAIL IS. I CAN TELL YOU THOUGH ,I'M BRINGING FIVE. FOUR TO HELP OUT THE HUNT AND ONE TO GET MY NAME CALLED OUT. SO TAKE IT LIKE YOU WANT I WILL BE THERE. BIRD I HAVE BEEN RUNNING THERE A GOOD BIT. THE RUNNING HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING, BUT AS YOU KNOW TIME WILL TELL THE TELL. TELL RICHIE TO BRING SOME OF THAT GOOD HOME MADE WINE. MMM MMM GOOD OH AND COONTAIL GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HUNTING/RUNNING

Quave you hit the nail right on the head. I am about tired of getting skinned up by Clyde and J.W. I give em a run at Picayune a few weeks ago, but they still got me in the long run. Coming a lil harder this round, at least we will have more hounds to work with.

What days is the hunt? i know its a 2 day but what days. Trying to see if I can make it with work and all.