​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rabbit beagles

im looking for a pair of straight rabbit beagles...where can i find some?!?!? Hot Springs,AR 501-545-5045

Re: rabbit beagles

I don't have any for sale right now but I've got a guy that I get some good dogs from time to time I'll ask him for you. Do you want registered or not and do you want 13" or 15" and what running style do you want? I usually have 13" with medium to upper medium speed some registered and some grade dogs. Give me a call I'll help all that can 501-837-7165.

im am not real picky...as long as they run a rabbit i dont care!! straight rabbit beagles for sure though...speed dont really matter to me...its hard to find a good pair anymore or find anyone that has any for sale...just let me kno if u find a pair, i appreciate tha help!

10-4 I'll see what I can do. I just gave a small gyp away because she couldn't keep up with the pack and she's been known to run a few rats. I believe that you are a young hunter and if that is the case I'll do what I can to get you some for very reasonable.

alright man just call me if u find something out..if i dnt answer its prolly because im at work so just leave me a message...whats your name and where are u from? my dad used to have some outstanding rabbit beagles years ago but i used to love going and i wana get back into the rabbit hunting.. i have 9 walker dogs and 2 deer beagles i wouldnt mind trading if someone is interested in doing so...but if not i can pay cash

Chris Hooks

I know my brother and a friend of ours have got some puppies out of rabbit stock but they are only a few days old. I can probably get you a couple of those if you would like and maybe an old dog to train 'em with. I'll be on the look out for you.

Towerdog- if ya'll run across one i'm lookin for a SLOW rabbit beagle for my girlfriends brother. It needs to be a straight rabbit beagle- size, sex, color doesn't matter & the slower the better...lol (I never thought I'd say that about a dog!). thanks...!

i have 5 pups out of deer proof stock that is 4 months old and i have 3 staight grown dogs call me at 601-567-9813 or 601-600-1383