​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mississippi state

the state hunt is just 1 week away. who is going.

Re: mississippi state

EVEN THOUGH ITS A SIMPLE ? NO ONE SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE A "OUTSIDER" PUT YOUR REAL NAME MAN!!!

Look forward to seeing you next week Daniel. Got over 300 numbers out as of today. Numbers recorded from SC to AR and IL to LA. Should be a great hunt with many an "outsider" and "insider" (whatever that means) participating. Outsider, you are welcome to come as well; just come up with a name in order to get your numbers. Kipp

10-4 KIPP I WILL BE THERE. TORE MY WHOLE PACKS FEET UP YESTERDAY ON ONE OF THEM ACROSS 3 COUNTIES RUN AFTER A BIG MALE COYOTE SO IM COMIN ON FLAT TIRES.

Seymoure we trying richie's lil rally gyp this weekend, she aint in shape, but she getting close. I hurt mine's back leg. we'll let you know what she does. She been running good.

Dan, you will be in better shape on flats than Uncle Bud and me. Gyps in heat and pups to run. Look forward to getting out of the office and a month of livestock shows.

the south mississippi crew will be there to get there part

Kip sounds like it's shaping up to be a great hunt. Call me when you get time I need to see what numbers I have. 662-678-3139 THANKS!!!!!

Just for all the IDIOT anti's reading this. This hunt is on the outside NOT IN A PEN!!! it is on thousands of acres

daniel and kip that was me. sorry i wil put my name next time. i no it is a bad time right now. every1 is a litle touche. hopefuly c u all next wek. kelly

NO PROBLEM KELLY. KIPP I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE BULL MOUNTAIN JUDGE THIS ONE!!!!WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE THEN...

Good luck Bull Mtn., Buckhole, Ridin' high!!!

Come on now Daniel you ain't gotta worry about us we just got lucky last couple hunts. Thanks Radar I wish we could make it down to the USO i'm sure it's gonna be a good one keep us posted on how things go and good luck to you and Marcel.

GOOD LUCK WITH HER BIRD. SHE STILL A LITTLE YOUNG THOUGH. YALL GOING TO ANDALUSIA IN A FEW WEEKS?

hey chris how is the lake. is it up or has it went down. also what kind of dog feed does parker sel. kelly

Thanks Chris I'll give you updates every evening. Tell everybody I said hello.

Will do Radar. Kelly the lake is still up and I'm not sure what type feed he sales now.

RADAR,WE NOT GONNA MAKE THE USO,WE GOING TO GRENADA,KIRKLAND IS SENDING A DOG TO USO,HOPE YALL DO GOOD HAVE A GOOD HUNT.

kip wil the gates at the kenels b unlock tue. evening. kelly

should b a good 1. who all is coming. kelly