​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer needed for Jimmy Teat

Jimmy has been in the Ruston hospital in ICU for several days on a ventalator. He has been getting worse. They found out today he has swine flu. He was airlifted to Shreveport today. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Re: Prayer needed for Jimmy Teat

Donny we will be thinking aand praying for the judge. Please let me know how he is doing if you hear something else.

Donny we have been praying for Jimmy and his family. Also we put him on the prayer list at church. Let us know if we can help with anything.

WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE JUDGE AND HIS FAMILY!! PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED ON HIS CONDITION!!

Prayers going up for Jimmy from Arkansas. Donnie, give me a call when convenient.

Will be praying for the Judge and will put him on our prayer board at church tommorow morning....TYE

Donnie, our thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy. We always enjoy him at the hunts. Please let him know we are praying for his speedy recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy and his family. If there is any way we can help out, just let us know.

How is the Judge doing? Hope he's alot better....TYE

THERE HAS BEEN A SMALL IMPROVMENT IN HIS CONDITION! THEY ARE CUTTING THE VENTILATOR BACK A LITTLE!! WISH I KNEW MORE, BUT THIS IS ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE AT THE MOMENT!
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HIM!
JC

Judge doing beter today. Taken off eckmo machine and only on iv and ventilator. Lungs sounding a bit clearer. The family thanks you all for your prayers.

THANKS BONES!!!