​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Money Hunt!!!

We will be having a 5 hour Speed and Drive Money hunt on March 13. Any hound born on/after January 1, 2008. $50 entry fee and we will pay back 50%. Call Lonnie Sanders for numbers.

912-857-6399 Home
912-656-1159 Cell

Re: Money Hunt!!!

The hunt will be for March 1 08 hounds not January 1 08. Hope to see everyone there.

Hunt is going back to Jan. 1 08.

Thanks for clearing that up.

are pen members running in the hunt?

btt

are pen members running in the hunt and what is the reason behind only paying back 25 of 50 dollars

Wondering a ur parents didn't think much of u I guess sory. Yes pen members are running in the hunt not sure why but if it bothers u then dont come!! As far as them keeping $25 it takes money 2 keep a pen up and operational its there call on wat they keep and what they pay back if its not enuff 2 suit u then once again don't come!!! But lyk everyhunt the more dogs that show up the mor prize money there will be available! So instead of questioning everything bring wat ya feeding and see how it measures up that's wat I'm gona do! By the way u can run at the pen just lyk the members do 7 days a week and people have been running on sat and sun mornings for a month now all u have 2 do is call! So stop wondering and come on buddy it want be that bad !!!!!

I personally don't think the pen members are the ones you need to be worried about anyway. From what I hear the heat isn't coming from Savannah River Fox Pen.

I heard tha heat maybe coming from Garfeild ga some fellow by the name of wes mincey.

he better have em rite cause the home turff won't be like swainsboro where they ben run the last 5 months.....

Lol it dnt matter where he goes he can still run up front

Heard a power house by the name of LIL CORNFEILD was coming?

Guess that might scare wes lmao!! Corn hahaha!!

those boys better be looking towards the west if they think they have got it.

Wes has won the speed and drive in almost every hunt he has been in lately. If your talking s... he must have pulled the guts out of your s... eaters every time. Take a bucket this time to put them in so they dont drag them around the pin all day. Have fun getting your a$$ handed to you.

P.S. Take some balls from your wife and post your name.
Bryan Rushing

Bryan you need to quit all that a$$ kissing and get you something to run.IF he kicks off in mine it want be the first time its happened nor the last!

Its not so much the s... talking lord knows i love it but be man enough to post your name!

Bryan Rushing

So who do ya'll really think will win it. People are saying that mincey has it in the bag cuz he won the s&d in some hunts. Who gives a rats rear. There will be 5 hour dogs there, not 3 day. So who really has it.

Why dont u give me a call Mister CURIOUS and ill show u some 5hr. dogs. We can run anywhere anytime im not skeered of u, or posting my name.
Wes Mincey (There They Are Again Kennels)
(478)-455-4940

Its gonna be a balls to the wall, 5 hrs of running hunt! It might be won in the thick or on the hill, who knows...So its anybodies chance at it. You wanna hear some no stop running, then come on, if you think you can handle it!!

WES DONT LET THEM BOTHER U THEY JUST HAVEN'T BEEN INFRONT OF YOU AND IT BOTHERS THEM AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT! HAHA

I know Rob it dont bother me, i like to talk smack as much as anybody. But as Mister Cliff Parker stated in an earlier post, we need to all bond together and join all of our nearest Dog Hunting Alliances, for this sport that most of us love the most is on the verge. We can all take a little time from bullcrapping each other and think about what we may lose. Boys its getting very serious and Florida is next door to us, so u know they are probally coming for us next. Call mister Mac Mcloud, get informtion, and lets try to help them out as much as we can.
Wes Mincey
(There They Are Again Kennels)

This will be my first hunt on the east coast, and looks like it is shaping up to be a good one. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some good running.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper

You want be dissapointed. This is a fast pen, and is gonna be wall to wall running. Better bring a good one.

WELL I AM READY TO HEAD THAT WAY. I DONT KNOW ABOUT HAVING A GOOD ONE BUT IM GONNA BRING WHAT IVE GOT. GUESS I WILL FIND OUT SOONER OR LATER.

HALL OF FAME KENNEL
STEPHEN COOPER

As a bystander over the last few months yall better have your dogs right cause Wes Mincey aint comin from garfield to socialize. Yall might better watch out for a big dog from b-town and a lipless wonder

THATS WHY I AM COMING. TO SEE DIFFERENT BREEDINGS RUN THAN I AM USED TO SEEING. MAYBE WE CAN GET IN THE RACE WITH THESE HIGH POWERED DOGS. SEE EVERYONE IN A FEW HOURS.

HALL OF FAME KENNEL
STEPHEN COOPER

STEPHEN DONT LET CHERRY DIXON FALL ASLEEP ON YALLS RIDE IN NOW HE SAID HE WAS UP PLAYING CARDS ALL NITE AND AINT SLEPT NONE HAHAHA. MAKE SURE ALL HIS BEARINGS ARE INTACT FOR THIS RIDE HATE FOR YALL TO GET STRANDED LIKE HE DID LAST TIME TO WHERE WE HAVE TO KEEP HIM UP ALL NIGHT AGAIN!!! WE'LL SEE YALL AFTERWHILE!!!