​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ivy Lees Pup Hunt

Who's coming and who is bring the heat should be a good hunt and some fast dogs in a fast pen.

Re: Ivy Lees Pup Hunt

Probaly be a thunder dog Mr.Robert had some thunders at bradleys that sure could move

SHOULD BE SOME GREAT RUNNING AND VERY FAST RUNNING AND WILL SEE PLENTY OF CROSSINGS GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

From what i been seeing and hearing from other folks is that mr.robert got some pretty fine pups.And them screm n fly boys got a big cream colored hound that is coming on pretty hard .And them grab n ground boys got a couple of red dogs that can fly

Ole Turbo is under the weather right now don't know if he will make it or not and yes Bay Ridge Kennels got sum that can sure nuff run something.

THE MAN FROM TEXAS!!!!! TOMMY CARTER.

I THINK GONNA BE A GOOD ONE GONNA HAVE TO BE SOMETHING TUFF AND FAST!

WELL TIME IS RUNNING OUT SO FAR THE TEXAS MAN PREDICTED TO WIN NO THUNDERS IN THE FORCAST BUT IT IS ALWAYS CALM BEFORE THE STORM SO WE SHALL SEE !!!

THERE HAS BEEN A THUNDERSTORM WARNING PLENTY OF SUNSHINE AND THUNDER'S WILL BE THERE LET THE THUNDERS ROLL!

Them boys from texas aint travelin that far to play. I expect the thunderstorm to peter out before 9 oclock.

OUGHT TO BE INTERESTING AND A GOOD ONE GO THUNDER'S!