​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hillbilly

Charlie, How are your Gaddy pups performing? Are your hunting buddies starting to figure out they've got an extra gear?

Re: Hillbilly

RODNEY,DO YOU HAVE AN ARRIVAL DATE TO GEORGIA.SONNY,IS BEGINNING TO SWEAT.

RODNEY WHEN A HARDCORE WALKER MAN THAT I HAVE BEEN RUNNING WITH ON A REGULAR BASIS ORDERS A RED MALE PUP HE MUST HAVE SEEN SOMETHING...

Hillbilly, that old red tiger gyp has got some of the strangest colored puppies i ever saw, black, red with tiger stripes, white with tiger stripes, blue calico and so on.... they might be Whitey killers and P.P. eaters

SHE WILL USUALLY HAVE EVERY COLOR IN THE RAINBOW...

Sounds like the new anthem for the Nation should be 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'. Hope you all make it to the Emerald City.

Eric they are being lead down the wrong path to find the Emerald City.

the color just matches the hounds,VERY EXCITING!!!!

Being led down the primrose path when they should be following the yellow brick road.

Ed, I should get there around May, so Sonny has got a couple of months to get those old walker dogs full of B-12 and geritol, they are gonna need it!!

Now Heath, everyone should know, that JULYS keep you on the "straight and narrow road"

Sonny's gonna need his rainbow-colored sunglasses and a can of munchkin repellent. That should do it.

Eric, Although, Georgia is a little closer to Canada than Texas. There's no need to fell threatened "YET"

Rodney, That's what they said about affirmative action and racoon rabies.

HEATH THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU WALKER MEN YOU HAVE THE NEED TO STAY ON THE ROAD.......LOOKING FOR SOMETHING...

Eric, you are not completely out of reach, Once I get with the Medicine Man I may convince him to ride with me looking for scalps. Of course, that would be right after we take care of Sonny

Rodney,don't get on here very much just when I need a good laugh,well I get a good laugh everytime you and the medicine man start with youalls jokes. [

]
WILL BET A STEAK THOSE JULIES CAN'T BREATH THE SAME A

IR THESE DRY BRANCH UNITS DO . CAN'T WAIT MY MAN WE WILL HAVE A BLAST.

I can see it now Sonny! Me and Ed just enjoying a good meal off the grill and counting the spotted dogs piled up around the fire ,

Looking forward to a good time!!

Now Chief, "with all respect", don't go cutting in, I want Sonny's scalp all to myself. (Maybe a little help from the Medicine Man)

Rodney just wanted Sonny to know he wasn't the only one could get a chuckle outta this post I will see if I can't get his scalp good & loose at the Masters then U can finish him off!

Whitey, If you would, hold back a litle at the Masters, I'm afraid if you treat him too bad, then he may not want to hunt with me and Ed when I get to his neck of the woods ,

Good Luck at the Masters!! (You too Sonny)

Scalp- I think I can remember back that far when I had some hair,BUT this ole man CAN REMEMBER "NEVER" BEING OUT RUN BY JULIES .
SHEEEE-Whitey,true foxhunters never tell.
Just got my Horn.nice looking hound,and I envey Howard and Whitey,two pretty ladies standing by their men,congrats to you all.Sonny

Ladies just love old shaggy mutts. That probably explains why they like the dogs, too.

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS SONNY. WHEN I GOT HOME FROM THAT HUNT I BRED HER. THINKING ABOUT BREEDING MISS FIRE TOO!!!!