​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Western Derby

Visited with a friend of mine just a little while ago. I will not post his name due to his state of nervous situation.
Ladies, and Gentlemen I do believe that we have just missed what is going to be one of the toughest Western Derby's to ever be held! Just to name a few names that my friend mentioned are: George Boone, Frazier Brothers, Donnie Valentine, Turd Hill, Steve Ducote, Skinny Smith, Toby Williamson, Kenny Kid, Preacher, Eddie Pritchert, Oneal Hemphill, Jerry Hartwick, the list goes on and on.....
Said the kennels are full. People are starting to put dogs together to make room for others!
I know that I didn't name everyone I was told but how would you like to pick the winner out of that mess of names! I wouldn't bet my farm not even a nickle on no one with a group of people like that to pick a winner! Good Luck to all that are attending! Good luck my nervous friend!
So all bets, wagers, or what ever you might call it a side who do you think will come out on top tomorrow after day one?

Re: Western Derby

Yer correct, I saw it this afternoon. Some good looking hounds. And plenty of them, it would be tough to say. I wish everyone good luck, happy fellowship and good huntn. Cant wait till six

ladies and gentlemen remember the name danny morris, aka the arkansas tornado.good luck to all wish i could be there as when this hunt is finished i should be holding a new baby boy give them hell danny and kenny.

Wish you well w/ the new baby !!!!!!!

thank you george

Steve I did not know you were with child !!! Congratulations my friend!!! All the bettin people better not forget about the locals I hope its a good hunt and wish I could be in the mix

Hope everything goes great for the new baby and your girlfriend , congratulations on this
Blessing

ANY WORD YET ???