Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what does everyone like better walkers or julys

just wondering what everyone like the best walker or julys

Re: what does everyone like better walkers or julys

if it is a good one walker or july its jusr hard tg find a good one in any breed.....that is what I call good....go to the masters mar.24th you will see some good ones...just carry a wad of cash

1/2 JULY1/4WALER1/4TRIGG I LIKE THIS TYPE OF HOUND EVERONE IS HAPPY

I have some half julys and half walkers and some quarter julys but they all have one bad habit they like to fight to much that is the julys downfall they are just plain mean

i agree with david..i have owned both and every july i have ever had fought in their pens with each other and not just over food they would fight just becuase all the time...i now own 9 walker hounds and i think they make better deer dogs than july's ..just my opinion

I agree with zach 100% it's way easier to keep up with deer dogs that are walking one around instead of pushing them to the next county like julys do

Must be a small county because unless they are crossed with a walker most cant find their way out of the dog box

MR ROWTON THAT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ANYWHERE YET SOMEDAY I WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP WITH YOU ON A SAT NITE....

David Rowton
Must be a small county because unless they are crossed with a walker most cant find their way out of the dog box

DAVID,MAN DON'T BE SO HARD ON THE NATION WE LOVE JULY
HOUNDS.

WE LOVE TO BREED THE WALKER OUT OF HOUNDS...WHEN YOU GET IT DOWN TO 1/64TH WALKER,YOU HAVE JUST ENOUGH WALKER LEFT THAT THE JULY SPEED WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.
MY WALKER HUNTING BUDDY'S HOPE AND PRAY MY JULY'S WOULD NOT FIND THIER WAY OUT OF THE DOG BOX I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE

Hillbilly I didnt know julys could run at night JUST kIDDING you july men I have several hounds with july in them its just my experience that are better when heavier to the walker side

IF YOU ARE OPEN MINDED YOU COULD LEARN SOMETHING...

Mr Hillbilly where do you live at and do you have any Julie Pops that have been run outside

I LIVE 15 MILES NORTH OF EMINENCE MO..THATS ABOUT 75 MILES NORTH OF THE ARK LINE..I RUN 95% OF THE TIME ON THE OUTSIDE AND EVEN LET HOUNDS RUN LOOSE AROUND THE HOUSE MY PUPS ARE USUALLY RUNNING THEIR OWN GAME BY THE TIME THEY ARE 6 MONTHS OLD..BUT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE RIGHT NOW..