​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING NEWS FROM THE HUGE DOGFOOD HUNT THIS SATURDAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can not confirm just yet, but there could be a meeting of monumental proportions Saturday at the Lampadoshia hunting club hunt !! If you think you have a fast dog, but haven't gotten numbers.....Get them ! If this thing happens,it will be worth the price of admission. The details need to be worked out but we are 85% sure it will take place.More to come on Friday...

Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM THE HUGE DOGFOOD HUNT THIS SATURDAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Mr. Johnson it will be worth it to the other hunters just to show up and watch my hound shatter the score board. Taking all the feed home with me.

Speed and Drive Man

ALRIGHT ITS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM TALKED TO LITTLE CORN WED NIGHT HE SAID HE IS BRING THE HEAT AND A PAIR OF PINK PANTIES FOR WHO EVER LOOSES NOT FOR ME IF YOU DONTHAVE # YOU BETTER GET THEM TODAY THIS ALTO BE SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT TO MISS IT I AM TELLING YOU

The heat is coming to a town near you. The storm will come out of Fl and hit St. george with a lot of rain,wind and hail. Little Corn will no longer have to go bare bottom, when the hunt is over he and all others from the state of Georgia will have pink panties to wear. You, Georgia boy's should shave your legs it looks better with pink panties.