​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fl Hounds-man Association/Fl Legal Battle

The Florida Hounds-man Association has been established. This association has been established during a recent meeting of pen owners in Fl to fight against those wanting to stop hunting in pens. So many hunters have wanted to know how they can help, and where to send a donation. We want you to know how much we appreciate each & every one of you! We are now moving forward! Those who are interested in preserving the sport can send their donation to:

Florida Hounds-man Association
C/O Mac McLeod
PO Box 354
Wacissa, Fl 32361

For more information call Mac McLeod at 850-997-3091 Secretary

Re: Fl Hounds-man Association/Fl Legal Battle

Trish,Mack is the best man for the job.He is one of the most honest people .you will find,Every dollar will be accounted for.He lives in Tallahassee,where everything is.Great selection.Tommy Chason

He was voted in buy his peers Tommy....I can't take credit for this... LOL...I agree...a fine choice!! By the way, did Sky tell you about your buddies in Tallahassee towing my car while we were in a meeting with the FWC?

yes he did,I told him he should have called me,and i would have sent it back.Next time just come by my place,and park.I will have someone take you,it is not but 2 blocks.Keep up the good work. Take care of the old man. Tommy Chason

Trish give me a lil more info. This would make way more since to send money and support to then pre-paid legal. If you don't want to discuss fine details you can email me. Everyone is dying to help, just noone is sure what will be the best choice to send money without more details.

Bird, give me a call 352-745-0437

Btt

is this gonna be a membership based association or just send what you can?

For more information call Mac McLeod at 850-997-3091 Secretary.....any donations will be appreciated. Thank you Brandon!!

brandon i talk to Mac last nite. this is something we all need to join and help get going and not just the folks from the state of Fl..

pat so is it just send what you can or what. like i told you i wanna help but dont wanna send my money to just anyone

Brandon, give Mac a call.

I hate to open this can of worms but can someone please explain to me the goals of this organization and how we plan to get there. For the last few weeks I've seen nothing but send money send money with no real method of what we are going to do with that money.

I thought Florida had a dog hunter's association that has been around for years. Is it still around. Why the need for this new organization?

stephen that the what i was trying to get at. i dont mid helping but im not just gonna send my money blindly

o boy here we go again branndon and stephen call mac or if you what call me386-299=6163 on wed branndon if you see clint ask him about mac and what is going on..

I've heard of 4 ways to collect money: $1 per dog, pre-paid legal, send money to Tony Malphurs, and now this. I just think we need clear goals and objectives on what to do and maybe we have those but since the meeting in February, every week another idea pops up requesting money.

We already have an association in the state. Why not contribute to them? http://www.flhuntingdogs.org/

Has anyone contacted Fred walker, Terry with c&h publishing, and the chase. Surely, these people would be willing to help financially.

thanks Stephen i been whating to know if they where still around. one of the problem that i have seen is how to get involved with the diff. assoc. none of them have made it easy to find them. and the ones that i have belong to never sent me renewal notice. all of us in and out of the state want to help in some way and this is one of them.(legal battle)may be Fred can make a sticky and all dog hunting assoc. can post there contact info on it.

From what i've been told, sounds like you guys are getting it together and on the right track.

Stephen, give Pat a call.

we have the Florida Dog hunters and Sportsman Association. President Rusty Mckiethen we also have The Central Florida Dog Hunters Association President who is Timmy Durden Both Have Web pages their phone #'s are posted and We need for all hound hunters to get informed get involved go to the meetings.I have the same Question that stephen B.had, why do we need another organization instead of getting on board with the two clubs we already have in place we are here waiting to help as well as the Allied Sportsman Alliance,The Future Of Hunting In Florida,Bear hunter Association just to name a few more, lets utilize the contacts we have in place we need everybodys help in the fight on all dog issues!!! lets quit fighting one another and start doing as our enemys do BAND TOGETHER

hey mike thank you. you are right but you need to call mac to. he has a lg lease with a lot of game on it and he cant wait until June. y'all( everyone that reads this} need to call and talk to mac. you don't have to help this way it just one more way. mike i plan on sending you a ck this weekend. and next week to other association.we talk about whats going on down here and i know that you are working hard on this. there must be 8 to 12 diff. dog hunting association in the state of fl and everyone of them need to be working together on this and all other things that will come up in the future. thank you again

pat whens the best time to call you?