MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buckville Beagle Hunt

Who won was there good running was there any Grays run

Re: Buckville Beagle Hunt

David,
We cast between the beach and the old buckville church.
Took about 30 second to a minute to jump. Almost all 70 head were in this one race. They went down into the white plains ,but when they came back out they came out as three or four different races. One race was deer and I know two of the others were greys. I know hunters would come up to me all day and tell about a grey fox race going on in one place or another. This was by far the best running that we have had in the eight years weve been doing this. All yall's work is really starting to show. Brett Robbins from Prim,AR won the male class and the overall.Jessy Speers won the female class.

Thats Great

Congratulations to those that won and placed. I wasn't there but I really enjoy judging beagle hunts. You will see some things that you will never see at big hound hunts. There is a reason they call it the best sport on dirt. If you've never been to a beagle on fox field trial you owe it to yourself to go and watch. The people, the running, and the dogs are the best.

Yeah I bet that Beagle hunt was good congrats to all who placed. I was planning on coming and Judging but I had the flu. Maybe next time I can either judge or compete working on getting a few beagles.
I have always wondered what would happen if we turned the Walkers loose down by the old Buckville Church.

The full list of results for this hunt and all the other so far this year have been posted on our site.
http://asfba.com/
The ASFBA would like to thank Mr. Sam Robertson for mastering this hunt,and Bro. Jimmy Scott for doing the bench show. It is our opinion that you will not find to more helpful or knowledgeable hound men anywhere around. Also thanks to all of the fox hunters in the Jessieville Buckville Area for judging. Without judges you cannot have a field trial and we appreciate you very much.
Happy Hunting