​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kennel of the Year

I want to hear from you all what you would like to see as awards for KOY. Give me your thoughts and ideas.

Re: Kennel of the Year

collars
tracking box maybe
coupons for collar repairs

Mrs. Debbie,
as much as ya'll do for us hunters already, anything you decide on would be fine. Anybody that gripes about it is stupid. Thanks for all your company does for us hunters...

I agree with David

I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE 1ST PLACE A NEW 4X4 PICKUP AND 2ND MAYBE A BASS BOAT AND 3RD WOULD GET A FREE WEEK AT VEGAS WITH TRAVEL AND EXPENSE 4TH CAB HIGH DOG BOX 5TH WELL YOU CAN FIGURE THEM OUT -HAHAHAHA-I KNOW YOUY WILL GIVE NICE THINGS REGARDLESS -THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP-DAVID BAILEY

I think you should give the bass boat to the kennel that finishes about 18 ot 20th

I 2nd Davids motion....

Lenny

How about Toby the day off!!. Thank you for everything you do.

Bill I think you are right on track!

I AGREE WITH MR. BONNER AND MR. TURNER

While I think you do so much for all hunters already, I feel that for the betterment of the field trials in Missouri you should start working Toby a little harder and maybe plan overtime for him on the weekends we have hunts!!!!!!! I can get you a schedule of upcoming hunts if you need help planning this out. Thanks for all you do. Tickridge Kennels (Mitch)