​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ducote & Smiths Doc Puppies For Sale

We have a couple of puppies for sale out of Ducote & Smiths Doc (Loftons Bethelhem x Magees Betty). Puppies are located in Southeast Georgia and cost $250 each. Serious inquiries can email for whelping dates and Dam's breeding.

Thomas

Re: Ducote & Smiths Doc Puppies For Sale

Mr. Tommy could you give me a call if you get a chance 912-270-9658

Thomas could you fax me a copy of the Doc puppy papers I got from you last year. i can't find what I done with them.

Thanks
David
912-443-0875 fax

Mr David

I will as soon as possible.

Thomas

Hunters I got some Doc pups and I like mine, I got a pair I am running now, and both are nice dogs, I sent one to the NC state and he got 6th SD and got tenth hga in his second hunt I also ran him in the top gun at 10 1/2 months old and he finished and scored pretty good for his age, the gyp sister also ran in top gun and finished at 10 1/2 moths old I am going to run them both in the masters and look for a little better scoring this go around, I also got a pair of gyps from Thomas out of DOC that are ready to start, the gyps got tight feet and are on the wire ready to go, I am going to start them in the next few weeks and by the way they are acting I believe they will start quick, as the 1st pair I got from Doc Woods I raised to 8months old and took them to the pen and the male came off the tail gate and fell right into running and I saw him cross 3 times real quick he never looked back.

Good Luck Thomas is straight up as 6 o'clock

Lenny

I forgot, but we do have some younger puppies for $150 each out of Ambler Ridge Flag (Hoehner's Slide gyp) for sale as well.

Thanks,
Thomas
(912) 552-3859

I just made my trip to Georgia and got me some of those Doc pups. I bought an older gyp from Mr Woods and placed her 3rd in the first hunt I put her in. She was everything Mr Woods said she was and then some. I also got some pups and am looking forward to starting them in the future. Straight up honest people and a joy to spend some time with. Thanks again Mr Woods and I will be back!

David Bunch
Bunch & Sons Kennels