​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRAVIS BURKI-DYLAN TO GO WEST

Hey- All this stuff about Dylan, I did not know he was the best. I have a gyp that is 25" inches. Built like a male dog and can run the thick stuff like nobody's business. She even ran about a 1/2 inch off her tail. Ran right out of her own tail!! No lie. She can make it three days too!! You think she would cross with some dogs out West? Call me We could have pups running by Christmas. What do you think?

Fran

Re: TRAVIS BURKI-DYLAN TO GO WEST

Fran that would be great. We can bred her to mule or cloud. I have ran both hounds all winter with great success. I like the Mule hound alittle better. He hunts harder has great speed and have ran him 3 or 4 times a week. The Cloud dog can flat make a coyote change zip codes and I have ran him 2 and 3 times a week on the outside and he is one of the best looking hounds I have ever seen. Both of these hounds are not retired I will run them if they want to see them run.

Re: TRAVIS BURKI-DYLAN TO GO WEST

How many do you want for toll? I would like to sell a couple out that way to see what they do!! I would like to bring one back to see how it does out here.

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. WE NEED A WESTERN GYP TO BREED TO DYLAN AND SEE HOW THE PUPS RUN OUT THERE. I GOT YOUR PICTURE OF THE SKYLINE!!! GOT IT THIS MORNING!! I WILL GET WORKING ON THAT RIGHT AWAY!! NEED TO CALL DEREK AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS!! SEE IF HE WILL DONATE ONE FOR THE PROJECT AND I AM CLOSE ENOUGHT TO CALL MR. PARKER AND SEE IF HE IS GAME. LOL

FRAN