​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank Guys!!!

Thank you hunters! Thank you to each & every hunter who requested a Pre-Paid Legal application. The pamphlet explains the services of Pre-Paid Legal and what it is designed to do. We all understand it not the design to cover a class action suit, but will cover normal legal needs of most of us. Because we took this first step of faith...... and because of your response Harland Stonecipher has taken up our cause in Florida!! The ball is rolling....its a go........we are confident that he will make the difference!!! Be sure to return your enrollment application and your check by return mail. We want Mr Stonecipher to know just how much we appreciate him........after all, he took a step he didn't have to take.....he wants to help us preserve our right to hunt! Let's do our part!!

Re: Thank Guys!!!

Finally, someone to tell it like it is in the real world!! Congrats Ms. Trish! I may not use my Pre-Paid Legal membership, but if joining helps preserve foxhunting in pens, then it's the best $200 i've spent in a year in a really long time!! Sometimes we have to step out from under our umbrella and see how big business works in the real world.

TRISH SAID IT BEST FOLKS TRAINS ROLLIN WE HAVE GOTTA GO....

FINALY SOME POSITIVE ENERGY!!!!

Ive said it once and i'll say it again...great things to come in the Sunshine State. This is a 4 hour test guys, we cant quit 2 hours in...keep up the good work team. Lets continue to show Mr. Stonecipher our support for all his hard work!

trish a little faith is all it takes i hope soon everything is rolling for the state florida and keep up the fight..

btt

Re: Thanks Guys!!!

Re: Thanks Guys!!!

btt