​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Masters (South MS Mafia) La boys ?????

I spoke with Tick last night and he told me no one from his area is coming to the Masters, said that Bird was thinking about coming, Bird load up and come on we got you a place to stay, plenty of kennels, and the hunt will be a barn burner this is a fact.

Not sure why the LA/MS boys are not coming other than they must be scared of a running hunt with 15 hrs of constant running.

COme on Boys what is it? I was coming west until the location got changed I was planning on coming and Hunting and Trailing with you boys, now it is changed and I plan on coming and running with you whats uppppp

Lenny

Re: Masters (South MS Mafia) La boys ?????

Lenny The Texas State is at Jena that weekend so I figure most of us will be there. This will be the 1st yr I didn't go to the Masters in a while. But I'm gonna look at my schedule & see what other hunts are coming up ya'lls way so I can make a trip back out there !!!!!!!

Trent---

Please look at the draw list and the reserved numbers list and post a reply there as to who is not coming to the Masters---

Thanks,
Fred---

Trent, Joseph will be at the Texas State also... Can you get us some numbers derby an all-age...... Thanks, TIC

Fred there's 4 up here by me Donnie Valentine , Donny Butler , David Pritchard & Patti Chevallier. Dodging Donnie Valentine I know anit going & I talk to Butler every couple of days & he hasn't mentioned anything about the masters, as for David & Patti not sure but you still might want to ask all of them !!!!!!

how many Tic ?

5 derby an 5 all-age.... Oh yeah an tell old JIM BEAM that Joseph has a new jug of SHINE with his name on it.....

BIRD LENNY HIT YOU KINDA HARD DIDNT HE....SOUND LIKE THE MAFIA HAS BEEN CALLED OUT !!!!! LOAD UP I GOT PAINT AN A GAS CARD........LOL

I'll get them for ya'll. hey he can stay with us in my camper if he wants just me & Graham staying in it !!!!!

Trent - If I were from out yalls way I would go to Jena also, this is Coyote Country around here only wolf dogs will be at this hunt

I always thought the boys from out west loved SD, and this will be the 1st 3 day hunt of the year in Pamplico and usually the 1st is the best, I hate yall arent going to make to the melt down....

I wasnt to surprised when Ducote and Skinny backed out on coming since they ussually get spanked in Pamplico I figured they would wait and go to creedmoor where they had a little luck with mighty man twice......now he is retired and cripled not sure what bullets they got left

Trent - Good luck to you boys at the Texas state....

Note - Even when I was down and didnt have any dogs I still brought 3 pups to Top Gun and went and hung out even though I new I didnt have a chance it is called supporting the hunt

Be Good

Lenny

Well, I don't really have anything to come back with. I won't to come bad, but don't know If I can. Gonna try.
dogs are not even close to ready for the 3 days of warfare that yall will be having out there.

gonna miss out on some serious "gitty-up" as "president elect hillcity " likes to say, believe it's gonna be one of the finest "RUNNING" trials ever ran, don't know for sure if mine gonna have enough for it , but i've been gettin em ready