​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cornhole

I saw the post bout the 51 hound and I saw her at the camp to. Corn its time for you to sell ur sorry hounds and get sum beagles they proly faster! I no of four hounds that never got scored by the camp cause yal was following one pack around and u need more game we didntrun long enuff to score wat these hounds scored specially a beagle. And corey r u no ur 51 hound didn't do nothin I saw it 2 and 5 others saw it so take yals liars club and just keep ur hunts for buddy hunts so yal can keep winning and not just take other peoples money u bunch of liars.

Re: cornhole

I never said she shouldve place i was wonderin how she did myself when my fastest dog didnt get in. Im not a liar and dang sure dont want any of yal to think im a crook cause im not!!! So u can quit saying i am!! By tha way she may have come through and stop a min but wasnt there the whole time. There were a bunch of dogs piddlin there wasnt any running! Why dont you post your name if you think im a crook and a liar!!

One who Knows Corey cannot do anything about what dogs placed all he can do is turn them out what happens after that is out of his controll as he said his fastest dog didnt even get in . J.J.

Just how big of an old boy are you

Why don't you GA Boys bring your pups (NOT your derby hounds, your UNDER one year pups) just across the Bama line and see what's WHAT ?

see this post for details:

http://pub49.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4163521284&frmid=7503&msgid=1066593&cmd=show

It's an easy place to find, if south GA go to Columbus into Phenix City take 280 north to Opelika turn right at the Western Sizzler just after you cross I-85 onto US 431 North to and just through Lafayette, AL bear left onto AL 77 go seven miles to the "FLASHING LIGHT" in Penton,AL turn left one mile gate on right.

They'll treat you so many ways you'll like some of them ! Most important your pups WILL get a fair REVIEW.

We are OPPOSED to cornholers (and CHEATS) in these parts

the whole world is a theater, and it is better to play