​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holly Hills Fox Pen June Hunt Results- Alma, GA

SmackDown Kennels, Baldwin Bay Kennels and S and H Kennels would like to thank all of our judges, cooks, Mr. Hollis Yawn, Mr. Randy McGovern with Mid-South Feeds with the feed donations and most of all the puppy hunters that showed up to run in our pen this morning. We had a good hunt and a good turn out of 47 fine pups. The pictures of the winning hounds will be posted below in another post. Thanks again for all the help and hunters. Hope to see yall next month. The winners are as follows:

1st- #6 Priests Lane - Coursons Lee x C & F Miss Faye
1145 points Bill and Billy Priest
2nd- #1 JJ's Skinny - Coursons Lee x Coursons Mavis
1085 points Tic Toc Kennels
3rd- #3 Willie Girl - Nash's Willie x New River Joline
1060 points Hunter Kinnett
4th- #15 Honeycreek Pocono - Vaupels Fedex x Honeycreek Louann 875 points Fat and Outta Shape Kennels
5th- #7 South Bryans Millie- Myron R. Jenkins x South Bryans Quick Lips 850 Points South Bryan Kennels
6th- #2 South Bryans Black Jack- Boones Reuben x Whites Ruby 800 points South Bryan Kennels
7th- #5 South Bryans Merle- Myron R. Jenkins x South Bryans Quick Lips 795 points South Bryan Kennels
8th- #12 Freemans Sugar Daddy- Breeding not listed 745 points Freemans Kennels
9th- #4 South Bryans White Side- D&S Doc x Doc Woods Paige 710 points South Bryan Kennels
10th- #27 Freemans Blazing Buck- Breeding not listed 690 points Freemans Kennels
11th- #52 Doc Woods Stoney- Nashs Mr. Green x Nashs Tara 665 points Thomas and Tommy Woods
12th- #22 Freemans Shoe Shine- Breeding not listed 590 points Freemans Kennels
13th- #9 Moodys Yellowhead- Archers Hank x Bretts Trina 575 points Tic Toc Kennels
14th- #10 Smut- Coursons Lee x C & F Miss Faye 560 points Hunter Kinnett
15th- #05 Coke- Billy Bob T x Real Deal Coke 560 points Smutts Kennels

Winner by hour:
1st hour #6 Priests Lane 310 points- Bill and Billy Priest
2nd hour #22 Freemans Shoe Shine 315 points- Freeman Kennels
3rd hour #3 Willie Girl 365 points- Hunter Kinnett
4th hour #6 Priests Lane 440 points- Bill and Billy Priest

Best Mouth was #13 Triple L Petie- Ed's Petie x Ed's Viper owned by Triple L Kennels

If I got any of the breedings wrong please correct me. Thanks again to all of the hunters that came this morning. See you August 27th.

Re: Holly Hills Fox Pen June Hunt Results- Alma, GA

Photobucket

congrats mr.bill an billy priest on the big win at alma!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats Billy and Lee.

Congrats MR. BILL....haha

Whats the breeding on Coursons Lee? They sure are hot in puppy hunts. Can they go three days?

Mr Metts...ya have e-mail coming to ya.

Congrats Mr.Bill & Billy on the win and to everyone that placed ,the new pen operators done a great job on there first hunt.

Lee is an old dog going on 10 years. Some of the dogs in his pedigree you may recognize are Diceman, Final Bid, Rentz's Rook, Action Cat, and Osteen's Tall Man. We have some Feburary pups for next year already running, looking pretty good right now. Thanks.

Congrats Billy and Mr Bill. Thats a tough bunch you had to go thru Sat. Congrats to South Bryan, Tic Toc,Freeman and son, and all the others. Billy, I hate to say it, but that pup looks better than you do!! LoL.Look forward to seeing all of ya'll Sat at Jones Creek. We'll see how it shakes out over there.
God Bless
Bobby

Congrats to all that placed. This was a good group of puppies at the hunt. Thanks and congrats to Smack Down, Baldwin Bay and S&H Kennels for putting on a great hunt. A big thanks to the judges and cooks for doing a excellent job in the heat. When I get some more pups ready I will be back. J.J. thanks for letting me get this hound, hopefully the one I sent that way will work out as good for you. Mr. Bobby I knew deep down you liked them black hounds.

LoL!!! Yeah right Billy.
God Bless
Bobby

Good job Mr.Bill i know you trained this one thats for sure p.s who's the fat guy in the pink shirt in picture 2 congrats to all that placed

Congrats Mr. Bill and Billy and all of the others that placed. Those 2 in the picture with the 15 dog look like twin brothers! I knew Billy had a twin out there somewhere. LOL.

Buck

BTT