No Membership Fee

Bench Show Wednesday night 8:00 PM
Casting at daylight each day on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Running 5 hours each day

All Money after expenses paid to top 5 hounds

Masters GTP rules
5 minute intervals

Keeping all scores under Masters (DR) Rules

Score reports on top 10 hounds will be posted each day with judges names included

Number book will open July 5th, after cast at the Blackwater field trial.

Call Heath Howell at 334-360-5271 for more info

Re: Blue Spring Open

Were will cast be each day, In the same place or are you gonna move it each day?

I would like to stay close to where we cast before off hog foot road. If need be we could go west of 137 toward bear bay. Do you have a suggestion? I would like to get some input from the hunters who run there. I haven't been in several years.

I would stay away from the areas with the locked gates. I never hunt across 137 but i think they would get out of pocket alittle more over there. There is not as many deer on Blue springs as they use to be so it shouldnt be that bad

That's gonna be a good place to have a hunt. I'm definitely gonna put a couple in it. I just hope they don't decide to visit Cody Taylor's neighbors. Hahaha them folks are crazy

Nick Harden would know HA HA !!!

Can not wait to here them ROLL through Blue Springs

Well if they come behind my house you should be able see! There is no trees left!

Book is open. Call, text or email. Bad cell service down here at Blackwater so be patient.

Heath are you still having this hunt??

Yes, the hunt is still on. Have given out over 80 numbers.

Anyone know Is this hunt gonna happen this year!
I heard it was a good one and I would like to make it this year!

I've got a permit for September 19-21 but I can't really make plans for it right now. I hope to start a new job soon and can't be sure I can get off for the hunt. I figure if something doesn't come together soon we will just go turn some dogs out and have a fellowship hunt. With the Deep South Masters and the Dry Creek being added at Andalusia this year on either side of this date we kinda got a full slate already planned. I would hate to even ask Mrs. Sylvia to cook since she is going to be stretched thin with all the hunts already on the calendar. Getting enough judges is nearly impossible and not having somebody at the camp to cook meals makes it tougher to organize. I hoped that the Freeman's would put it on this year but I'm not sure if they want to go forward with it. There are a lot of good outside hounds in the area that need a place to be showcased.