​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: THREE RIVERS HOUND SUPPLY

i am getting into the vet supplies. give me a call ill be glad to get what you need. thanks 843-908-2288

we'll sure check with you when we are in need

thanks. if there is anything anyone needs that i dont carry i will do my best to get it and start stocking it at a great deal.

thanks guys here on masterfox for your business

thanks for your business guys.

Do you sell the dog feild trial blankets with the painted numbers on it or any? Thanks in advance

john i am in the process of getting them in stock. i will post when we have them.

also anyone thats wanting custom aluminum boxes made give me a call. ive got a really good guy that has starting making boxes for me and does an outstanding job at a great price. can build slide in, over the rail, cab high, atv and side by side boxes. you dream it he can build it.

best prices on garmin tracking systems. give me a call before you buy

Three Rivers Hound Supply is located in the lowcountry of SC. We carry a full line of garmin tracking systems and accessories, quick track systems, tri-tronics, dogtra, sport dog, boss coon lights, collars with free name plate, leashes and much more. we also refurbish tracking collars and sell refubished collars. we repair garmin hand helds and collars. if there is anything you need for you or your hounds give us a call we will be glad to help you out.

dayglo collars start at $4 with free name plate

tracking collar refurbishing starts at $35

refurbished SEALED tracking collars $75

used tracking collars and garmin systems

quick track systems in stock

garmin repair work

tuff skin antennas

long range truck antennas for garmins

garmin astro 320 combo with dc-40collar. in stock. call for great prices

garmin alpha 100 with tt10 collar

garmin alpha tt10 collars

dc-30 day-glo reflective replacement collar and long range tuff skin antenna package deal $30

dc-40 day-glo reflective replacement collar and long range tuff skin antenna package deal $18

field trial paint and brushes

same day shipping if ordered by 3pm eastern time

we ship all over the united states

call 7 days a week from 8am-9pm
843-908-2288

give us a call for all your hound and hunting needs

chris mcdonald
we are a hound supply company located in the lowcountry of south carolina. we carry a full line of garmin products, qucik track, shock systems, coon lights, collars and leashes and much more. we also refurbish tracking collars and sell used,new and refurb collars. we also work on garmin collars and boxes. give us a call 7 days a week from 8am-9pm.

day glo collars start at $4 with name plate
collar refurbishing starts at $35
garmin 320 bundle $550
dc-40 collars $190
quick track 6000 package deal with collar $695

the more you buy the more you save. give us a call and thaks for the business from yall at masterfox.

843-908-2288

christina give me a call 843-908-2288

thanks for your business.

thanks for all the business from you guys from masterfox. if there is anything you need please give me a call.

we also have dc-50's in stock

1 2