​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DATE SET FOR 2nd ANNUAL MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAP

Thanks to everyone for making our hunt last year the biggest fund raiser to our Outdoor Ministries of the year! I am trying to make this one even bigger!!

The hunt will be on May 18 at Enon. It will be an all age open class hunt.

THE BOOKS ARE NOT OPEN YET! THIS IS ONLY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE DATE.

I am still working to iron out the prizes for the top 10. I will say that as of right now it looks like 1st place will be bringing home a Polaris Ranger! I will have all the information straight in a couple of days and will make a new post for the hunt and open books at that time.

The entry fee will be $60 a dog with 100% of the money being donated to the Woodland Outdoor Ministries after the pen fee.

This year, I am trying to have the raffle and auction the Friday night before the hunt with jambalaya or pastalaya dinners for sale at the auction. I think the auction and raffle will be at the fire station in Springfield on that Friday night. Still working on that though. This will make it easier for everyone coming in from out of town. And all my local people from Springfield can still make the auction and raffle. Instead of being all day Saturday and having to wait to add up scores to start auction and raffle, it will be done already and everyone coming in from out of town can get on the road a little sooner.

This hunt is a 100% benefit hunt and will be judged by our Outdoor Ministries guys along with some of my good friends. Anyone with any questions or concerns please call me at 985-320-0867.

Thanks for everyone's support and I will give more info and open books up very soon! Thanks