​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mccoys Bud at stud

We are offering mccoys bud at stud in south ms stud fee is 150 contact me are Kyle Ladner his number is 228-697-2044 my number is 601-508-2388

Re: Mccoys Bud at stud

nick whats your dog off of ?? sire and dam

Burns cannon burns classy

whats burns classy

Classy is from a great litter of dogs. she is out of Lawrence's Lefty X P'Nut's Kate - Lefty has sired many good hounds. He is Blalock's Cannonball bred which is Levi's Reno and his dam is Hornet Stinger J. / Reno bred. Good old school liquor bred of speed and toughness.

Bud was an outstanding hound and probably could've been a Field Champion if someone besides myself had owned him and actually went to many 3-day hunts. He could win 3-days or 1-days and hardly ever was beaten on the bench, in which he is a Bench Champion.

Bud is a product of long-time tried and true breeding that me and many all over the country believe in. He only has a couple pups on the ground running, which one is in the Top 5 of the HOY so far, and she is a good one!

I'm not a stud dog man, hence why I sold him to Kyle, someone that would do him some justice, but Bud is probably the best male dog that i've ever owned in my 42 years of living. He might not have been great, but everyone that has watched him run or competed against him liked him as well!

You do your best hunting exactly where your at , the computer !!!! Please start hunting again , we love to spank you !!!!

You can computer hunt if you are able to back it up with results!!! Pretty sure you've never spanked me before.
My dad and Tyler are still hunting, and they would be glad to hook up, just say the word and i'll pass it on!! Oh... I forgot, they will be at Harlan Hagan's Pairs hunt next month, WILL YOU????????

Thanks for info Cary Don

Bud won the gulf coast master 1 day in 2010 he set pen record in that hunt but I don't know if that still holds are not

Mr McCoy I'm gonna spank your little bottom if you don't calm down little man , now sit down and read your books !

CD you have been spanked so much your back end should be tough as a sole on a boot

Professor, you prolly right that's what happens when you've been putting numbers on them for 20+ years! One thing about that though, I guarantee you there are a whole lot more sore azzes out there than mine! Pretty sure I've made yours sore before if the truth be known!

Bud is a fine hound. He won a hunt at Darlington also.Cary Don came and hunted with me at Dairy Barn with some pups by Bud and they were nice. Don't see where a man could go wrong in breeding to him.

Bud is back at Kyle Ladners if anyone wants to breed to him call Kyle thanks

Btt