​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christian Foxhunters Hunt July 5th 6th

The CFA hunt will be held July 5th,6th at the Sportsman Paridise Coyote pen in Brookhaven Ms. Cooking Bench show, Preaching, Singing, kids handling, horn blowing, coyote howling, and a hay ride for the kids will be Friday night the 5th. Will have space jump for the kids. Will cast at first light Saturday morning the 6th and run 5 hours. This will be a Open Hunt. Will have plenty judges. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the pen. Entry fee is 25.00 a dog with a 5.00 Membership.The pen is being restocked and will be ready for this hunt. I will start taking #s Tuesday the 28th. Call for #s 601-278-9760 after 3pm, or post on here. This hunt raises money to help sick and needed Families. So we ask that you come and support a good clean fun hunt. Will have Trophies for the top ten places. Trophies for the kids

Re: Christian Foxhunters Hunt July 5th 6th

Books are open for #s. Had to go ahead and start taking #s. Call anytime after 3pm weekdays and anytime weekends. Will have dog feed to winners also. If no answer I will call you back soon as I can. Thanks

Anyone who would like to sing this year please contact me. We will have sound equipment thanks.. 601 508 8931. God Bless!!!

Bttt

Bttt

I need 2 numbers please.

Chuck your #s are 66,67

Thank You Mr Roger.

Have over 100#s out. Will have dog feed for bench show and field winners also, plus trophies for the winners and the kids

BTTT

Btt

I need one number please!

Katie your # is 94

Showtime feeds has promised me they would be there with feed.

So far these are the free stud breedings I have to be auctioned off...

747 Kennel... Hy-Drill LJ... & Washington Parish Dual an Field Ch Wilson's Flash..

Brian Lamie... Oak Ridge Ronnie..

Tim Woods... Central Louisiana Dual&Field Ch LakeHill's Stride

Big Creek Kennel... Big Creek Cash... & Top Notch CJ...

If anyone would like to donate pups or breedings please post or let me no.. Also if anyone wants to sing at the hunt on friday night please let me no.. Thanks an God Bless!!!

Who will win this year?? Who all has numbers?? Will Brian Goyott take it home or how about bubba Powel will he?? Or will some home boys keep here this year?? Give us a line uup.... Its always a great hunt for a great cause!!! See yaw in a few weeks..

Guys I don't have a dog and don't plan on having one in the near future I don't have numbers nor will I be there! So if y'all have any questions or anything to say text or call 501-289-0555

Brian has donated a breeding to Wishbone

2 weeks left is there any prodiction on a top 10 yet?

Can I get 4 numbers

Danny your #s are 82,83,85,86 Thanks

Mr. Roger, can i get 5 numbers please?

Mike your #s are 60,68, 114,115,116 Thanks that was all 2 digit #s had left

Lmao looking for game huh Roger, pen gonna be ready for hunt?

Mr. Xfactor... The first thing I'm going to do is pray for your salvation. If we never run a coyote or a peace of game the day of the trial we are there to spread the love of Jesus Christ and Him crucified!!!!! Have a nice day an God Bless!!!

Kerney Im looking for game for my pen. I have a 250acre pen. I have game but want some more. But so you will know the pen in Brookhaven is being stocked. So from now on try to tend to your own business and let us tend to this

I think its great you guys are putting a hunt like this and if its hot and dry and dogs cant run very good or if their is no game in the pen just remember if 1 person gets saved all the hard work and sweat is worth the trouble and we our alllucky. To have a forgiving god and if it wasnt for him we wouldn't. Draw a breath. Of air

They will be a child handling class, wolf howling, and horn blowing for kids.

Thanks for the numbers Mr. Roger. How big is the pen?

Mike the pen is 640 acres has kennels to hold 150 to 200 dogs

William Delozier has donated a Free Breeding to Woods Luke

Oneal Hemphill has Donated a free breeding to Crazy Horse. Guys we thank you all for all the donations. This money we make off this hunt we send to people that need help. We need all the support we can get. Thanks again

MR KNIGHT I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A BREEDING TO LEWIS,BUZZ HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD HUNT.

I know all too well how helpful this hunt is as the Christian Foxhunters helped my family when Kaylee (6 yrs old then)was diagnosed with leukemia! To go one step farther Mr. Roger Knight visited her in the hospital more than once! That being said please give me and Charles Cooley 8 numbers under Southern Assassins!!!!
Kaylee has em ready!!!!

They also helped me an my family when I had my heart attack... Real good hunt to support...

Mr. Lewis Thank you for your donation to Lewis's Buzz
Chris Langley (Southern Assassins) your #s are 170,172,173,174,175,176,177,179 Thanks alot

Quicktrack donated a tracking collar and 50 dollars off another one. Thanks Paul, and Quicktrack and Prowler lites! Thanks to all who are donating.

Paul West has donated a free breeding to Lakehills Hillbilly or Lakehills Chilly.

Speciality Feeds donated 20 50lb bags for the hunt, thanks Chuck Holland and Joey Crocia. Moose Jowers with Showtime feeds will be there sat the 6th with feed, Thanks Randy McGovern and Moose Jowers.

Can someone post some directions to the pen from the interstate, please? Thanks!

Mike I will get a address quick as I can, but the pen is on 550 west or give me a call I will give you directions

BTTT

Only have about 125 numbers out now, some been turned back. Hope we have more to call, and you that have numbers are still comin. This was are top vote getting pen this year, so we need those of you that wanted it here to come.

Take the north Brookhaven exit go west 3 miles and dead into 550west take a right go about 11 miles the pen will be on the right. Big sign on gate Sportsman Paradise Coyote Pen. Any Questions on directions call 601-757-7200 (Bobby Hatcher)

Lamar Currie will serve as MOH. Leon Canoy will be his assit. Roll Call will be at 5am and cast 5:15am. Breakfast will be served Saturday morning.

Whos comeing to win it?? Should be a great hunt.... Hope to see everyone there.. God Bless!!!

roger
sorry i wont be able to make it
please turn my numbers in thanks

How was the running? Who placed?