​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Money Hunt @ Jones Creek Fox Pen

I will be having an All Age money hunt July 13, 2013 at The Jones Creek Fox Pen in Ludowici Ga. I will start taking numbers Wed June 5, at noon. Single digit numbers will be given out 1 per kennel. Entry fee will be $100.00 per hound. I will pay back 60%, with $1000.00 to the winner, with a 50 dog entry. Money will be payed back to top 5 hounds. Hunt will be a 5 hr speed and drive only. All scores will count. Hounds will be scratched if they quit. Lunch will be served. This hunt will be run fair and square, with good honest judges.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Money Hunt @ Jones Creek Fox Pen

btt

Thanks for explaining everything and location, GOOD POST!
I'm like the gentleman a few days back, hunters post up-coming hunts with just the name of the pen, no town or even State its in, like we'all know?

Thanks Mr Stillwell. Don't know where you're from but, we would be glad to have you come join us. We had some boys from La. come last year, and they took home some of this Ga. money. The pen is 300 acres, and loaded with game.
God Bless
Bobby

Mr Bobby can we get three numbers please? If possible 9, 71, & 41

Call tomorrow at noon

Mr bobby could u post a number or is numbers being giving out of post

I will start taking numbers tomorrow, June 5, at 12 noon. My number is 912-269-2780.
God Bless
Bobby

Now taking numbers. Good numbers still left. Thanks.
God Bless
Bobby

Mr Cribbs wants #1, he said if he goes that gonna be the place he finishes, he wants to come in and leave as #1.......and he asked if you would pay the entry for him Bobby.....

Joseph, I'd say he's more of a number 2, than a number 1. Cause he's full of it! LoL.
God Bless
Bobby

I'm Gona come judge gota see all the action!

Still got lots of 2 digit numbers.
God Bless
Bobby

Btt

btt

Who's got the heat for this one no talk for such a high pay out let's here it

Show up and you will see! I'm sure there are a bunch of the local doagies practicing!!

I have herd there are a couple kennels in Alabama coming w/some out west power.

Aint it to early to be hearin stuff. Bet the hinges are being worn out tho

Hinges may be worn out tires may be replaced but the strongest power will be practicing at ther hunts practicing their graceful walk to collect their winnings so practice practice power wil be there on game day!!

Anyone west of 169 wont b required to fill out a W2 form!!!!! no need to. There's a man n Paris that loves to digger.

Sounds like somebody is looking for a repeat. I think them little cities better keep an eye out for gravesites! Lol

WE ARE GONNA COME & SEE HOW IT GOES.HERD THE PEN IS ROCKIN & THEY CAN REALLY STRETCH IT OUT IN THERE.LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YALL.

I HOPE A.R. HAS #'S.LOOKING FOR A LIL REVENGE ON HIM.

Btt

Btt

This is gonna b a good honest hun fellows. The pen is stocked and ready. Bobby puts on a great hunt. Dont thnk Darvon Freeman is coming so yall aint gotta worry bout listening to his big mouth tell lies all morning. Ortta b a good one!

CRay, I bet Bobbys twin brother Marvin will be there.....don't think he can talk without lying!

Yeah puccio...only difference is Marvin is kiddin rnd.....darvon is just ignorant!

C-Ray how u boys been. Hear yall have some nice young dogs. Coming to spend the day with yall at the hunt. Hope to see some of the power.

been hanging in there buddy. Hope everythings good your way. Glad yall coming to the hunt. It'll be good to see everone.

heard that Darvon would be there and he has got some heat

Heard he's bringing a lil lemon and white dog that can slap get it!

btt

btt

i'd lke to come to watch this one!

Ben, feel free to come watch. You can get a number and be part of it. This is going to be an interesting hunt. There is several hunters we assume will be at or near the top, but there are some dark horse's in this race also. Might be some surprises come race day!! One thing for sure, it will be a good hunt. I've got lots of judges and plenty of game. There will be some outstanding hounds, and good food and fellowship. That's all the ingrediants you need to have a great hunt. If we have fifty hounds the winner will leave with $1000.00 in his pocket. Not to bad for 5 hours work. All are welcome. Come join the fun.
God Bless
Bobby

Btt

What's going on with this hunt?There is not much talk going on.What's the line up looking like?

Any predictions on it?Who is bringing the HEAT?

You better believe a dark horse is coming one like the locals have never seen before and unlike most that thank they have it sewed up traveling don't scare this horse. So have'm ready!!

Dark horse lol!

So you locals better go as much as you can and hope that your little hounds can gain all the know abouts and advantages of running at home because you are going to need it! I have been to money hunts all around at different pens and haven't seen any of you yet. I know that your trucks should be able to drive outside of ludowici but I guess for some reason your hounds have been telling you to stay home!!!

Fellows, please remember the rule..... We don't take checks.

Thank You.

The South Carolina boys got some great hounds, no doubt about that. But in order to win the calcutta, or the hunt, first you got to get some numbers. Call me!!
God Bless
Bobby

btt

I don't have anything ready for a money hunt but I'll come up and Judge for ya if you buy lunch

The hunt is getting closer. If you havent got numbers and want some, give me a call. If you know you're not coming and you have numbers please let me know. This will help me plan my hunt, and allow someone to possibly get a better number. This is going to be a fine hunt, and the winner will definately have a fine hound to be proud of. 912-269-2780
God Bless
Bobby

I GOT A MESSAGE YESTERDAY FROM MR.BOBBY PARKER THAT SAID I NEED TO HAVE MY OL'PLUGS READY IF THEY CAN GET READY.HERD THERE IS A OLDER OL'FART THAT HAS A LIL SANDY BLOND GYP PUMPING OVER THERE RITE NOW.SAID HE'S LOOKING FOR REVENGE ON THE ALABAMA BOYS.(I NEED THE REVENGE,HELL HE BEAT ME LAST TIME).I GUESS HE'S GETTING A LIL OLDER & CAN'T REMEMBER HIS WINS & LOSES.

SO IF WE ALL DON'T HAVE EM REALLY REALLY READY HE SAID WE MITE AS WELL STAY AT THE HOUSE.I WOULD FEEL REALLY BAD THAT IF I DIDN'T GET TO COME DONATE TO THE OL'TIMER FUND RAISER.I HAVE NO IDEA IF MY DOGS ARE READY,BUT IT'S GONNA BE FUN TO SIT W/HIM AGAIN & WATCH THE B.S.POOR OUT OF HIS MOUTH & WATCH HIM PACE FOR 5hrs.

AND THENK YOU BOBBY PARKER FOR RELAYING THE MESSAGE,WISH YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME EXACTLY WHO IT WAS.I THOUGHT IT WAS A.R.,WE'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH I GUESS.

He also said bring the money, cause he had the honey! And I'd say that was a pretty good guess. LoL!!
God Bless
Bobby

Better watch out for the Pierce County Car Fox. He ran with us this morning. His hounds were lookin Mighty Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL ANY OF THE TOP 5 FROM TURKEY BRANCH OR SAVANNAH RIVER BE HERE ON GAME DAY OR THEY GONA BE TO BUSY FOR THIS ONE!! WOULD JUST HATE FOR THEM TO MISS OUT !!!

Heard they scared to get smackdownd!!!!!

1 2