Puppy Hunt at Montgomery, July 6th

Under 10 and Under 12
$40 a dog
Run 3 hours
Roll call at 5:45 a.m.
Call for numbers at 318-472-9574 or 318-332-0537 or post
No calls after 9 p.m. please

Re: Puppy Hunt at Montgomery, July 6th

Jeff give me one number in each class. My gyp's birth date is Sept. 7th She made the young class by one day. Hopefully she don't run hot on me like last time.

I need 3 in the old.

Philip-2-60-Thanks
Rob-57-67-111-Thanks

Brimb please giv me a number for my pup I got from you , I'm not sure of the date she was born I never ran her I'n a pup hunt but she runs well on the outside, it's a litter mate to walt walt , pups.

Walt Walt's pups will run in the young class all summer. They will be in old class next summer.

2 in old class please. I may not be able to attend, but I might can get Rob to bring them for me. One has a 5 on it already so something with a 5 please.

Jody Crowell-3
David Bonner-58-59 Thanks-yall.

It is always someone ******** about somebodies puppies being too old. If you don't want to come to a puppy hunt keep your ass home. If you have anything else to say about these puppies call me at 318-472-9574 and we will get it right. Thank you, have a good day.

Uncle Jeff is the female paw got from Walter to old

Just wondering I don't know but I do know you are a coward.

Jeff, I need one number in the old and one in the young.

Mike Dubois-3-85-Thanks Mike.

Let me tell u sum thin I ant no dam coward. All I am doing is try in to find out if the dam dog is to old for Ur ****in hunt .but the hell wit u and Ur hunt shove it up Ur ass. By that way my name is Dwayne. My number is 581-2948. If u need anything else

Just Wondering, you are an idiot! If you were not a coward, you would give me your real name. But keep on being a coward you yellow bellied sap sucker. And I am not gonn say what else you suck.
Truly yours,
Come Get You Some

We are thinking about coming down, what town is this located in?Coming from Arkansas . Thanks

It's about 4 miles out of Montgomery, La and about 20 miles from Natchitoches. We would love to see you come, we will try to make you feel at home. If you need anything else let me know.

What you need old man Jeff is a butt kicking but you are to old and I'll bet sceard to tussel.so wit that said if your not you can call me at BR549.

Thanks Jeff, I think Jimmy spoke with you. Maybe we can make it down. Sounds like a good hunt.

More free money here to the deer dogs will be here also come an get it

I need 1 young class number if ur not filled up... thanks. just post on here or shoot me text. 870-845-8710.

HCK-21 Thanks.

Thanks.

Hey jeff kevin smart i need three young class 0 if available and two more

r the hunters judging if not do u need 1 r 2 I will come help

Kevin sorry 0 is took but i give you 00-30-40 hope that will work.

Clinton i would love for yall to come judge let me know if you are comeing.Thanks!

Btt

Preacher Ratley your # or 75-88-90.

Btt

GPS shows to take 71s outta Shreveport, wouldn't 49 be better for us?

Jeff, I haven't run my pups in a month. Turn my numbers back in so someone else can use them.

jeff can u post address and me and Brenda will be their

The 911 address for a house within 300 yards of the fox pen driveway is 16532 HWY 34 Montgomery, La. 71454. There is not a 911 address for the pen. If anyone needs more help just call. Jeff this is what I have for it. Should work.

Thanks!

Thanks Bard for the address if eny one needs more help let me konw.

Brandon your numbers or 12-13-18-19-64 Thanks.

If there is anyone not coming to the hunt, please let me know. We have 77 numbers out and some people waiting on numbers. Please call my call 318-332-0537, house phone is out. Please keep Houston's family in our prayers.

Jeff can u check my numbers, I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly. I think I have 61-66-71-161-191. You can post on here & let me know. Thanks!

Jeff, me and mark morrison are not coming to the hunt because we are going to the funeral.

Ok Tyson wish i could go.

Jared you are right.

Jeff Ingram u better have your machines oiled up because the deer dogs r coming after u!!! LOL!!!

Jeff, we are not going to be able to make it in the morning. Let us know when you have another hunt... Thanks,
Clinton