​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gunstock Billy at stud at Dark Cloud Kennels

Gunstock Billy will be at stud at our kennels, I spoke with Jamie and I will be getting him this week. The stud fee will be $200,if anyone is interested please call Terry Davis @ 850-978-6439. Jerry and myself feel like he is worth breeding to and we are pleased with what we are seeing in his pups.

Re: Gunstock Billy at stud at Dark Cloud Kennels

Heard and watched Billy run at Florida Masters in 2007 at sansifters... Was impressed.. If I lived closer I would breed to him for sure. One of the best mouths I have ever heard.. If you ever interested in sending him to Illinois let me know...

Whats the dogs peds look like

how old is he and will u have any pups off him

Has he ever won a hunt give us some of his placings and is his pups placing

I dont know much about the dog himself but his pups are doing good. I believe lately 2 of his pups placed in the Samson puppy hunt and 4 placed in the Elba puppy hunt including the winning dog if Im not mistaking. Good looking hounds.

Hes off Casper and B&M Queenie, his littermate Billy Bob i think is a champion but he placed in several hunts including International one year in Harrisvile if im not mistaken.I had a male off him a while back that was really nice with an outstanding mouth. Billy has one off the best mouths u will ever listen to and the pups the Davis boys hav are nice. Good luck with him guys. Ill most likely b owning a few.

I'm getting a copy of his papers and if I can figure out how I will scan and post it

Btt

BTT