​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stud Dog Pair Hunt Holden North

We will be having a Stud Dog Pair Hunt at Holden North Fox Pen.

On August 17th

Run for 4 hours

Cast at 5:30

$100 a pair and $70 payback

Limiting to 30 pairs

Dogs have to be born on or after January 1, 2012

The pair of dogs have to be off the same stud dog but do not have to be owned by the same person.

For numbers call Chad @ 225-505-9117

Re: Stud Dog Pair Hunt Holden North

We been wanting to put this hunt on for a while! We are trying to get a big trophy to be able to give the owner of the stud dog. The hunters will get the money, but the stud dog should be recognized also. This has the potential to be a very fun and interesting hunt! Bring the best two you can gather off of the same stud dog and let's see which ones are throwing the best!

btt

BTT

Chad wished you would consider making this a derby hunt?

Mr. Buddy it was good talking to you today. Thanks for calling. Wish it would've worked out that you could have came. We look forward to you coming to one of our hunts in the future.

And a little more information about the hunt for those that have numbers and that don't have numbers. You "CAN" pair a dog more than once. The only rule is the pair has to be off the same stud dog. So instead of holding it to thirty pairs we are going to try to hold it at sixty dogs.

If any questions please give me a call.

Thanks

I NEED 2 NUMBERS PLEASE

Benson your numbers are 24, 25

Benson want show up !!!

YA THINK

Ya'll better hope he brings the deer dog puppies and not his dogs

RANDY, HE KNOWS HE BETTER STAY UP THERE BY HIS HOUSE AN TRIAL. HE DUN CAME DOWN HERE TO FAST DOG COUNTRY QUITE A FEW TIMES BUT LEFT EVERY TIME WITH HIS LITTLE TAIL TUCKED BETWEEN THEM LEGS. IF HE DOES SHOW UP IT'LL BE THE SAME FOR THIS HUNT. NOW THAT'S SOME LIVE ACTION. COME GET SOME BENSON.

WELL YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY I PERSONALY DID NOT KNOW TURTLEMAN WAS A OLD INDIAN NAME FOR WILLIE WOW I GUESS IM LOST IN TRANSLATION.

Jojo and I have decided it is in the best interest to everyone involved in the hunt to move the hunt to a different pen. Holden North is low on game and would probably not have great running thru the whole hunt. So thanks to the cooperation with Tic we have came to the agreement to have the hunt at the crying range. Sorry if there is any inconvenience.

How many pairs you got out?

John I'm not sure about how many pairs. But I still have 48 numbers out. So there should be 55 to sixty pairs bought. We are looking forward to a good hunt.

NOT GOING TO MAKE IT DUE TO MOVING THE PLANTAION FOX PEN HUNT. MAYBE NEXT TIME WILLIE.

Another hunt turning in your numbers benson ?

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT, IF YOU DO CALL ME WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT.

Benson, I aint the only hunter who sees you get numbers for a lot of hunts down here then turn them in . Im over here minding my own business .Although I have been wondering, What's been going on up your way. I didn't know if you had layed off the "PINKY NATION" ??? Unlike 2012 this year its been mighty quiet DOWN HERE IN FAST DOG COUNTRY :} :}