​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Garmin DC 50

The DC 50 is designed to work with Garmin’s Astro 320 tracking system, and it also comes with new features such as bark detection and various training functions, as well as longer battery life and a longer stronger antenna.

The DC 50′s design was also changed to accomplish a better signal for the GPS unit. The main housing sits below the dog’s neck while a low-profile GPS antenna now sits atop the dog’s neck on the collar, like the alpha and DC 30 collars in a way. This provides a better signal for GPS satellites, and in addition to GPS, the DC 50 also supports GLONASS, which is approximately 20% faster than GPS.

You can also use both GPS and GLONASS together, which will allow the collar to lock on to 24 more satellites than when just using GPS alone. As for the antenna, it’s made out of braided steel, so it’s meant to be beaten around some and still withstand the brutality.

Call today if you wish to pre-order a few or a bundle!!!! 417-876-5083

Re: Garmin DC 50

Will it work with the 220. ?

nope

Heavy you gone have to upgrade, they getting these things where you can plug into a laptop and view on larger screen (good for older eyes) I got birdseye card a couple months back and still haven't got to a PC to put on my unit.
not sure about the slip on part of this tracking collar.

Everyone have a happy and safe 4th!

What kind of new battery run time are we talking about. How much$

They say 26 hours with 5 second updates & I think it said 54 or 56 hours on 2 minute updates . I think I read around $230 a collar .

Give us a call still taking pre orders even today!!! Phones have been fowarded to a direct line!