​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers for my Daddy

My Daddy has been in the Hospital 10 days now. He will be Eighty Five in Sept. He has multiple things wrong with him, and is in need of prayer. I know there are a lot of praying people on this site, and all are welcomed and needed. He has been a hound man all his life. He coon hunted up til he was about seventy eight, and his health started failing him. I told him he was the one cursed me with this love of hounds. He just smiles. He is a great human being, loves the Lord, loves his family and a good hound. Thanks for reading and for your prayers. His name is Robert Parker.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Prayers for my Daddy

Prayers sent up from VA

PRAYERS FROM TRIPLE P KENNELS.

HOPE THINGS GET BETTER!!!

BRANDON

Bobby,

You know we are praying also bobby.

Buck

Bobby I am still praying and keeping u guys on my mind. Anything I can do u know what to do.

Bobby your daddy is a fine man , one of the finest i know, heard those hounds tree a many of coon, lots of times been troting dogs down the road and come up on him right by his self at 2 in the morn , and have had a many of pup that thought they wanted to be a coon dog, he would call me and let me know they were with him, and tried to give him a few of them , my prayers are with mr parker

We'll put him and your family on the prayer list at church and be praying for y'all

I will be praying for your dad.