​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life

The last 8months have been life changing for me.
Due to a drunken blackout i did something that still
To this day i have no memory of.It was a life changing
Experience 30 years of drinking every day wow I didnot
Even see it how could I every one i hung around with was
A drinker I had to get to know who I was as a person
And I have. I am sorry if I have offended any of you while
Drinking .I can't change the past but the future will be
Different as a father a husband and a person. With that l
Said Poke and Hope kennels and the walls bubba and nute
Will no longer be affiliated in any way or responsible for
There actions.I will get my nine month chip soon and look forward
To 12months

THX Andy

Re: Life

It certainly takes courage to admit to an addiction,but with that being said I personally want to encourage you.I had an addiction to alcohol for about the same length of time,but thanks to Jesus my Lord and Saviour I am free from that demon.I have been sober for about 25 years now and it!s the best decision that I ever made in my life.Good luck and God bless you.

Andy,don't know you but I wish you and your family the best with your continuing recovery. It's sounds like you are on the way to a better way of life. Again, best of luck

If you call yourself sober and stile drink everyday .All the power to you , but everybody that know you know what you all about and as far as newt and bubba probly the best thing y'all could have ever done

As far as Nute and Bubba Wall I think they are good people Iwish you the best but you have to take reponsebilty for what you done not blame on something or somebody else May GOD bless you

Andy I'm glad you are sober but don't condemn people that enjoy a cold beer this is america they were the only ones that stood by your side when nobody else would, dont know and don't care what y'all's differences are but you are wrong for coming on here bashing them, Bubba,Nute and the whole Wall family will give the shirt off there backs for someone you need to leave this off the computer. And truth be know you about have to be drunk to read your writing proof read before you post!!

I have not bashed anyone nor blamed anyone other than my self.kelly you may be able to enjoy a cold beer but I can't nouthing against drinkers or drunks that's not what I ment
and has nouthing to do cutting ties and yes the wall family are good people i guess negitave people take things in a negitave way sorry thats not what the post was for.I am sorry that it was taken that way and as far as the way it was written a setting on my phone i have not figured out yet.

Andy everybody knows you will try to blame somebody for your problems like always!!!

Andy, Anyone who drinks destructively sometimes does things that make them wonder what kind of monster they really are. Some will accept those acts for the feeling they get from booze. I did for years. Some people can drink in moderation. Some can't. I couldn't.
I gave up alcohol when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. Then I took it back. No one who 'gives up' booze, will ever be free from it -- only the person who sees they have been freed from something hideously harmful. I was finally able to see that.
I've been out from under it for 36 years now. I've made lots of mistakes and will make lots more if I live a long life, but not the same ones as when alcohol was driving the engine.
I lost a lot of things in my 12 years as a drunk. They won't come back. However the last 36 years have been the happiest of my life. With Christ, all things are possible. Good luck.

Hats off to you man. I dont know you personally but i have dealt with a real close family member with a drug problem. I have went to rehab and set through the classes with my love one. The admiting to a having a problem is a giant step. Booze Is the worst of all the addictions to break it is everywhere and easy accessible. My advise is to find you some AA meeting they held in your home town and FREE. My love one has been sober for 12 months now and they still attend meeting 3 times a week. This is a great positive re-enforcement in their life. Plus They got their heart right with Jesus and the Lord. Dont let any negative people get you down, the only way for you is up. Patrick Kates