​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results of Montgomery Puppy Hunt

Thanks to the judges that showed up to make this hunt a good one. Also, thanks to all the hunters for supporting the hunt. We had 47 hounds, 30 in the old and 17 in the young. We had wall to wall running and a lot of good puppies here. Thanks to the Arkansas men and thier families that traveled to be in this hunt.

Here are the results:

Young Class
1st Place # 2 490 pts Phillip Newell
2nd Place # 9 445 pts Tucker McMillian
3rd Place #11 400 pts Mark Morrison
4th Place # 4 385 pts Wayne Allen
5th Place # 1 375 pts Wayne Allen
6th Place # 7 365 pts Jimmy Thompson
7th Place #21 345 pts Howard County Kennels
8th Place #14 325 pts Marty Colston
9th Place #13 325 pts Brandon Rush
10th Place #19 305 pts Brandon Rush

Old Class
1st Place #78 545 pts Howard County Kennels
2nd Place #51 455 pts Randy Melder
3rd Place #57 445 pts Rob Chamberlan
4th Place #61 440 pts Jarred Horten
5th Place #80 415 pts Sammy Procell
6th Place #71 405 pts Donnie Butler
7th Place #95 400 pts Howard County Kennels
8th Place #66 380 pts Jarren Horten
9th Place #83 365 pts Tyson Stokes
10th Place #111 355 pts Jimmy Thompson

Really enjoyed the hunt and the fellowship.

Re: Results of Montgomery Puppy Hunt

6 th young. Hoop & Hollar's Daisy May (Broadway's jumper X chase's Rosie

10th old class Hoop & hollar's Lucky. (Hemphill trouble X liggin's Sally

Would like to thank Broadway's for letting us stay with the and for an excellent hunt!! Like always we really enjoyed it and look forward to the next hunt!

4th in old (Thompson's Pinkie x Teat's Mercedes).
8th in old (Lakehill's Hillbilly x Butler's Belle).

Thank you all for putting on another good hunt Broadway! Congrats to the winners & everyone that placed! It was also good to get to see everyone again!

9th young R & R Dark Whiskey (L & L Hitman X L & L Linda)
10th young R & R Little 4 (Valentine's Ike X Hines Angie)

Great Hunt, congrats to all that placed. Great job Phillip way to go out on a high note!!!

Congrats to all that the owners.We really enjoyed the the hunt, and really appreciate Broadway letting us stay. You and your family went above and beyond and made us feel welcome. Our first place hound in the old is Howard County's Franklin..Also (Hemphill's Trouble x Liggins Sally). both 7th in old and young. is Howard County's BO and Howard County's Dodge.

Thanks for the hunt and the judges that showed up and gave up their Saturday morning. It was also some very good fish thanks Jeff. Second in the old class was a Crystal x Skinnyboy (deer dogs). Thanks to all of u that put up with my bull and I promise y'all it is just jokes and fun to me. Congrats to the winners and placers. Also thanks to Old Home Place training facilities for the training.

Good hunt Jeff! I'm glad some of our friends from Arkansas ain't scared to cross the state line!
3rd old class- Gregory's Spanky x R&B's Callie

Young class
4th Brim - Broadway's Jumper x Broadway's Black Betty, W Ebarb
5th Mandy- Fras Bros Bandit x Fras Bros Dossy Doe, W Ebarb
8th Shania- Broadway's Jumper x Chases Squeeky, M Colston

Old class
5th Rascoe - Lofton's Jeremiah x Firefly's Icanfly, S Procell

I was unable to attend but heard Jeff put on a great hunt. Thanks to Marty and Sammy for taking my dogs.

Ok beleive it or not, I made a mistake. I know that shocks most people but the 10th place puppy in the young was #48, 320 pts, belongs to my buddy Walt Walt and Christy. Sorry Walt Walt, I mess up. I usually don't do that. But hre's my apology. Everyone have a good day.

Thanks Broadway! We forgive u this time! Lol! It was a good hunt! We always have a great time and fellowship! Great fish!

Congrats to everyone that placed. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and plan to make It another hunt. I would like to thank Jeff Broadway for the hospitality.