owner Timmy Breshears

6th #20 Guyotte's Cowboy by Guyotte's Tito x Guyotte's Cowgirl
owner Brian an Paula Guyotte

7th #47 owner Hemp's Creek Kennel

8th #78 owner Hemp's Creek Kennel

9th #4 Dixie Chick by Ebarbs Rooster x Cash Ticket
owner Shelton Easterling

10th #33 owner Bryan Lamey

Thanks to all sponsors, I will list them later, judges, and hunters that supported this hunt.

Re: Christian Foxhunters Assoc. Results 2013 july 5th and 6th

Congratulations to all that won and placed,I wish the boys and I could have made it,

The first place hound is Pritchard's Peanut by Pritchard's Tuff and Jake's Sissy, fourth place is Pritchard's Susie by Pritchard's Tuff and Hammerin Down Sue Ellen II, and the eighth place hound is Pritchard's Bert by Christi's Lincoln and Kidd's Big Bertha.

Congratulations David and Chisti on your win .

7th place Starnes Red Man Hemphills Trouble x Almonds Sara Lee owned by Buddy Starnes.

The running was not good for those who wanted to know.

1st place had 80 points
10th place had 50 points
51 hounds received 0 points

12 judges
5 coyotes

I was sure upset with the amount of game in the pen as well. I paid him just like we had wall to wall, 860.00 what he charged us. We know better next time. I was also let down on the numbers that didn't show up, maybe they knew there was know game, maybe went to different hunt. This hunt was voted on to go there, been easier on me to had in Arkansas, been lot more dogs. All that said, I'm extremely proud of the ones that did come an support, and those that sent dogs an sponsored in some way. We just got to let it go an call it hunting, had some good ones and bad ones.

Lmao 80 pts 1st place dog-roger cant be trusted!!

Kerney all I can go by is what the pen owner tells but I have about done had it with you and your stupid remarks. You best watch what you say about me Im not the one to take it especially from a stupid idiot like you.

i dont understand roger. your from that area and talk to the hunters in that area that run in that pen. you had to know there was no game. thats pityfull. noticed byrd didnt send any dogs to support the hunt in his backyard. he obviously knew

bird sent two dogs and gave $200 donation. all we can go by is what the pen owner says he had in there...

The locals must have known there was no game in the pen because 80% of the hunters were from out of state.

Roger bring it back to Buckville lots of old does and we will support yall!!!!!!!! S.R.

Bobby had the pen shut down for 1 and half months. I called him twice to go hunt to see for myself. He told me he was shut down putting game in it. I can a sure you if I knew he was low on game we would have took it else where, but I took the mans word he had game. Don't worry that was my last hunt there. Big Boy low on game wasn't the only problem was not much running. Everytime a coyote or fox was jumped had several dogs would mess it up. This hunt is over so lets move on to something else. Yes Sam Im all for that.

roger, sorry about the hunt. I wish I was set up to handle a hunt like you have at my pen. roger, please do not let kerney get to you--just consider what you dealing with. wish I could have made the hunt but it was the week of our family get together. god bless you for your effort and hope we can look for better running in the future.