​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Real Tree Anti Dog

It has been brought to my attention that Real Tree Co. does not in any way support or indorse dog hunting of any form. Can any body shed some light on this subject?
I think dog hunters need to know!

Re: Real Tree Anti Dog

THAT IS WHAT WE CALL TREE HUGGERS,MOST OF THEM DON'T LIKE DOGS OR WILL EVEN THINK ABOUT DOGS.BUCK MASTERS IS THE SAME WAY.

I think I will do a little research on this and post my findings. We will call for the boycott of their products. This is america we can do that ya know. Well maybe for a little while longer. Lol

I hope its not true Micheal Wadells shows are about the best ones on TV!!
I will be very Disappointed if this is true!!

I enjoy his shows too Radar but if hes not supporting us i will no longer suport him.I would really like to know more.I use alot of realtree products.

I wouldn't be suprised, most hardcore still hunters are that way. Thats why I hunt in wranglers and a carharrt. Camo is overated anyhow!

I THINK THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD GET TO HUNT THE WAY YOU CHOOSE AS LONG AS YOU TRY TO RESPECT OTHERS.I'VE RAN DOGS MY WHOLE LIFE & THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I HUNT.I PERSONALLY DON'T HUNT FOR THE KILL.I HUNT FOR THE FELLOWSHIP W/OTHERS & TO ENJOY THE RACE.I HAVE OWNED MY OWN HOUNDS SINCE I WAS 5yrs.OLD & HOPE TO HAVE THEM TIL MY LAST DAY ON THIS GOOD EARTH.I HAVE FLAT ENJOYED HUNTING W/ MY SON THE LAST FEW YEARS.HE JUST TURNED 7yrs.OLD & LOVES THE HUNTING CLUB.HE WOULD BE REALLY HARD TO ENTERTAIN IN A SHOOTING HOUSE FOR A COUPLE hrs IN THE AFTERNOON.

HOPE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS POST.

Here are a few that may interest the readers; Ebay, Pay-Pal, AOL, Amazon, Bank of America, Toyota, Coke, Pepsi, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Walt Disney, Discovery Channel as well as their subsidiaries, and some of the characters on one of the more popular "swamp-themed" programs. Part of every dollar spent with the above, as well as many other businesses goes into the pockets of organizations such as HSUS, PETA, and various other anti-gun/hunting entities. So please do yourself a favor and think before you spend your next dollar, and where it may end up.

Bass Pro Shops is against running dogs and these idiots down here in Livingston Parish voted to give him tax breaks to build his business. They are ending dog hunting here every year!!

I have deer hunted with dogs my whole life in southwest ms. It is the one sport that I have enjoyed the most in my life, But the U S Forrest Service located in franklin county ms. along with the Ms. wildlife and fisheries has put a end to running dogs in that part of the state. So if you are in a place that lets you run dogs enjoy it friends. As far as most of the still hunting shows on TV, I just do not see how people could get that excited about them. It is like feeding your cattle in one place and building a blind an shooting one of them.