​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chase-Purina Test of the Best Mid-Year Update

As I was checking on something for a hunter friend, I noticed that the only facility west of Georgia who had advertised a Chase-Purina Test of the Best hunt was 1 hunt at Rolling Hills.

Folks out that way are missing out on a chance to win up to $1700.00 and a 12 bags of Purina Pro Plan Performance.

At this time, the top puppy has 380 points and the top hound in the All Age has only 180 points as of the update in the July Chase.

I have noticed on here that there are several facilities out there that host puppy and 1-day hunts. Because of the way the points are stacking up based on the latest update, there is still plenty of time for folks out west to have an excellent chance of piling up points during the fall events.

If you hunters think you would like to be able to participate, encourage the facility owners to advertise the events in the Chase. It doesn't cost a lot and they may draw more than enough participants to exceed their investment.

Also, if there is concern about the cost of Chase registration, there is an open registration program that will last until next May that significantly reduces that cost.

One more thing. This is in no way an attempt to get folks to choose The Chase over the Hunter's Horn. I have been a supporter of both since the early 70's and will always support both in any way I can. It's just a shame that folks out west aren't participating in a program that is meant to be for all hunters.