​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Age Hunt

Circle 16 will be having an All Age 3 hour Speed and Drive hunt on Aug 3rd 125.00 entry fee Contact Larry Robinson for numbers 601 580-4170

Re: All Age Hunt

Btt

47 numbers out so far , shaping up to be a good hunt with some of our areas top hounds

Btt

Heard certain ones put a remote control on gate.they been running there so much he was tired of opening it.

Heard wrong Tyler. Not "certain ones" but anyone that's asked to book a morning has run. They been having some fine running too,

Thats funny. I no better than that Larry. We have tried to book the pen and run. We have been turned down. There for u r not getting our donation. Good Luck.

That s rite only people n the click can go over there cause I get turn down ever time I call an that a fact

This is for O No , lol. You who refuse to put your name on your post , why is that ? Really ? Put your big boy panties on and stand by what you say . But since you seem to have a problem I will attempt to set you straight . 1 the few people I have barred from the pen earned it , people that know me know I'm easy to get along with. So is Steve. What I will not tolerate is a thief , people that I let run and don't pay , that's stealing. 2 people that try as hard as they can to turn the coyote back into their dogs so its gets caught and killed. If a coyote won't run that's one thing , and it's needs getting rid off , but one that has run for 3 hours and some hunter that wants his dogs to catch stands near the crossing and screams and claps his hands trying his best to turn the coyote back into the dogs. I'm not going to put up with that either. 3 when it's hot summertime and cast time is 4 am people that decide to come and turn out at 8 am listen to them jump and leave, come back at 5 pm and gather them up. I'm not going to put up with that either. I'm not claiming to know it all, but I have been at this for quite a while , managing a pen isn't nearly as easy as some people seem to think , it's alot of work and its expensive. Their isn't a shortage of people that knows little more than which end of the dog the stinky stuff comes out of that's going to tell you what your doing wrong. Trust me I have heard it all. But getting back to my original point , I respect those that respect me , if you have a problem with that , that's your problem. There isn't a "click" here either , there are those that have shown they can be trusted , and treat the pen as it were theirs and there are those that have proven they can't be trusted. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that , We have almost 60 numbers out so far for this hunt , a large portion of these dogs have run here in the past couple of weeks. So I really can't understand why you would say we wont let you run. If there is anything else I can help you to understand feel free to call me. I'm not hard to get ahold of. Larry

Getting close who bringing the heat looks like gonna be a good hunt suppose to be some fine hounds show up. See y'all in the morning

Tiny , gonna be some powerfull hounds there for sure. I think the Big Creek boys are gonna be ready, they are always strong , but several others are bringing some proven winners. P-Town , Red Creek , 747 , just to name a few , one thing for sure , it's gonna sound like a freight train coming thru them woods in the morning. They will all be cocked and loaded and ready to roll. Gonna be a good one.