​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
***BURNS' REBEL FOR STUD***

Burns' Rebel is now located in Powhatan VA. Rebel is a big strong BWT hound. His pups are doing well in puppy hunts along with 1 day and 3 day hunts.

Stud Fee: $250.00

For Appt: (804) 283-2373 Brandon McGee

Click on Link for Full Pedigree
http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a566/bmcgee28/7d0fe214-361c-4f21-8ccf-e975cbd91e2c_zps04f10b12.jpg

Re: ***BURNS' REBEL FOR STUD***

Btt

How old is Mr. Rebel?

Does Mr. Hoehner have any started pups for sale by him?

Thanks

HE IS TEN YRS OLD.I JUST SOLD HIS LITTERMATE LIL LEFTY TO JEROME ROE.

He will be in nov he's in great shape for his age

Brandon what kind of speed does lefty pups have.

Don't know about lefty but got some out of rebel that has plenty of speed they are winning alot of puppy hunts and some derbys some just now getting old enough to allage them but seem to be plenty have any questions feel free to call 6188274219u thanks for your time

If u have time call brandon he has some out of him u can check there speed or come to il I have some u can check take care thanks again 618924 0079 sorry other number is out of service

Btt

Btt

Btt

I see where Rebel has White Cloud Suggs way back in his pedigree. Haven't seen him in a pedigree in a long time. My dad and one of his buddies had White Cloud Suggs when he died. Threw some good very tough pups.

btt

[/URL]

Brandon won the Virginia-Carolina Classic yesterday with a Burns Rebel dog. Highest speed score the last day winning the speed & drive. A very nice hound.

raised and have won hunts with pups off Burns Rebel, if your looking for speed he can provide that for sure.